Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Season Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Season Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Season Greetings   Season Greetings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:49 pm

*Suicide!! heads for the ring and holds up his federation title*

Suicide!!: Ladies ,Gentlemen and Wrestlers in the back out fist shows of the season are starting next week and everythig is changing,some main eventers left and some jobbers joined and before thing start happening i'm setting things straight

Suicide!!:BMG,Darth Scepter and Nefret-O.G,one of you guys get the honor of fighting for the Federation title that has been in my hands for a season,you guys should feel lucky that you may get to be in the ring with such a wrestler as me,so guys good luck because this may be your onl shot

Suicide!!:Now The Legion of Tarfeild,well i'm only going to say its been fun, you guys have to deal with the the remaining members of the Wolf Pack because i know they will give you hell over there on Annihation

Suicide!!:New guys,learn your place,you don't just get a title match or main event status,you earn everything here so for most of you new guys need to hit the gym and train before you try to step up

Suicide!!:On to you the T.i.W. Fans,I hope you enjoy what we'll have instore for you, starting next season things will change and before its over many chareers will end for good

Suicide!!:ladies and gentlemen good night

*Suicide!! leaves the ring and walks up the ramp*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks

Season Greetings
Page 1 of 1