Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Season, New Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

New Season, New Champion Empty
PostSubject: New Season, New Champion   New Season, New Champion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 am

the_undertaker_ knocks on the door and enters.

hey apocalyse,i know you're just here.not really settled yet and just warming up ur seat.but i'm here to tell u that i hope u can b a good GM..as good as Robert.so as u can see my main purpose is not to tell u this..

alright i'll come straight to the point.as u can c it's been some tym since i entered TIW and now annihilation is here,as good as new..so why not hav another new champion?it'll brighten the whole fed..what u think?

how bout goin against Jobba The Hutt?
the universal title? it's really good for me..you see..
i can work on my fans while u can work on ur show rating..how's dat?a deal?

the)undertaker_ waits for an answer from apocalyse
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champion   New Season, New Champion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:50 am

Apocalypse: Well, as you know from the last season, before i was here as GM, TIW had a tournament for that title, that havent finished yet. Also we're still deciding what to do with the titles, need a meeting with Robert about it. But meanwhile i think that if that tournament continue, until Jobba defends his title vs the winner of that tournament, i can't assign one contender for the title. If i know something else, i'll announce it. Meanwhile i'll continue the tournaments we had from last season, until another decision isn't made
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champion   New Season, New Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 am

well..as long as i can get my hands on the title..regardless of who i face..i will do my 100%

so i hope once the competition is over..i'll go for the new winner..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champion   New Season, New Champion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Season, New Champion
Page 1 of 1