Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucky's Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 am

As usual Lucky walks into the gym and continue his training. Lucky goes to the schedule table and track his plan.

Emm…. Today I need to put in more stamina and toughness.

First, Lucky goes to the treadmill and run for an hour.

Ok, you and you! He points to the gym assistants. I need to gain more toughness. Please hit me without wearing the gloves.

They go into the ring and start to hit Lucky. Lucky does not hit back, he blocks and bear the pain so he could get tougher. After an hour of training in the ring. Lucky stops the training.

Thank you guys. You help lots!

Lucky shakes their hand and goes to the shower room.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Speed   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:51 pm

As usual, Lucky enters the gym and check his schedule.

Next training I should put in some speed. With Osnam as my next opponent, I need to gain some speed.

Lucky starts his training with some basic exercise to warm up. Then he heads into the track to practice sprint. After spending a long time in the track and satisfy with the results, he talks with the trainer for some tips and then head for shower.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Perfecting Moves   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:36 am

Lucky enters the gym with one new mission today.

I must perfect some of my moves and techniques!

Before starting the training in the gym, Lucky goes and get some recent matches videos and watch them in the TV room. Without a proper technique coach, Lucky tries to find any weakness in his move and think hard to overcome that.

After spending one and half hour in the TV room, Lucky got some ideas and heads toward the gym's ring. He starts to train some of the moves that he thinks need more practices. Hours goes by, Lucky is exhausted and call it the day.

More training tomorrow. Lucky talks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Champion Ahead   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 pm

It has been days, Lucky locks himself in the video room and watch all Mank’s previous matches. Lucky is trying to find out some weakness that he might use against Mank in the upcoming match.

Emm… Mank has developed and train very well… He’s much better than I have in mind…” Lucky speaks to himself. “I shouldn’t waste my time anymore here watching these videos. I must make some preparation for the match.

Lucky heads to the gym and continue his training.
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Qinno enters the Gym and sits down near Lucky!

Qinno: Stop worrying muchacho.... Tell me what will happen if you lose the match? Yes i admit Mank is much stronger than you, but it's only a match. In wrestling just like in life you have ups and downs... This time you will go down, but next time you will go up...

Qinno looks around the Gym and is thinking about what to do next.

Qinno: You have much to learn. I think I'll leave you to think about it. Meanwhile I'll go to lift some weights.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Lucky has a deep thought before reply to Qinno.

You’re right Qinno, I have nothing to lose, and I agree with you that everything has a cycle up and down. We can’t predict what is coming after this. But, I really take it very serious in every match I have, as a sportsman, I must give all the best I have for myself and my honourable opponent.

Lucky continues his running on the treadmill.
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Qinno: You have to give more than 100%. A wise man tolled me that you need to give 120% in everything you do. So even if you lose to Mank you still win. You win because you had the chance to fight a grate opponent like him, and you had the chance to learn new thing.

Qinno goes near Lucky!

Qinno: Even if you lose don't take it as a lose, take it as victory and this way you will always be a winner!
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Lucky stops his running and walk down from the treadmill. He takes a towel and clean his face.

"Thanks for the advice Qinno, I really appreciate your wise words. You have clear much of my thoughts..." Lucky is happy and offer Qinno a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Qinno shakes Lucky's hand.

Qinno: I am glad i could help a fellow wrestler. If i can help you with something else please name it muchacho. I have some friends that can help you if you are in trouble.

Qinno starts to walk to the exit.

Qinno: I've got your back. See you around and good luck with Mank. I'll come and watch you match... Show him who is the best.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Mank goes inside the gym and finds out Qinno and Lucky were together

Mank: Well well... What a cute scene... i should go to puke.

Mank: Hmmm, well Lucky, you're in my way to the top now. You almost did a good job vs my partner Israha. But i must admit the match didnt allowed him to show the best of himself. And i will do it. So prepare to bleed!

Mank gets close to Qinno and lift him grabbing his shirt

Mank: And you little one, stop messing in my business, or you will be really sorry
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Qinno: Mank are you high?

Qinno locks in Mank's eyes and starts to talk calmly.

Qinno: Have no worries my friend. I in your way shell not stand. My love for you is bigger that you could ever imagine. It can lift mountains. But disappointing you is not what i want to do, but you got thr wrong person. Qinno I am not. The Clone I am and you will never harm Qinno again, because I his guarding angle am.

Mank looks confused.

The Clone: I know that there is to much information in what i sad, and i know that your brain to small is. But going i shall, Qinno asking me for help

The Clone disappears.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Thunderhawk enters whistling ... he gets his sweatshirt off and heads to a punching ball, that he starts to kick mildly. He then turns and notices Qinno and Lucky staring at him.

He puts to fingers to his forehead and lowers them, saluting both. He then continues to kick his bag, before stopping and turning again.

"We really feel in the air that Annihilation is at the door, uh ? All here trying to warm up a bit ..." He starts wiping his face "And Lucky, you are against Mank, right ?"

Lucky nods, so does Hawk : "Then, good luck first. And i am here to tell that you indeed need to train a lot, Mank is no easy game ..." He turns again. "As for me, I need to think about my tag match ... it will be almost as hard for me than what it will be for you" He cheers, heading to the lockers

"BUT ... I dont know if I really need to train ... better relax some times, before an important match." He starts dressing up again, and closes his locker.

Then, unexpectedly, he jumps, and starts to spin, hitting the locker with a terrible kick, folding it in two parts. "Hmm ... looks like the good ol' Shock Kick still is efficient enough"
He heads to the door ... "So, gentlemen ... see you !"
Finally, he notices Mank and Qinno ...

"Ah, ah ... I knew there was something interesting around here"
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Finally, Thunderhawk hears a noise in a locker and goes to open it. He drags out something ... It's Qinno, that was hiding from Mank. Laughing, Thunderhawk tosses him to Mank ...
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Qinno: You got the wrong thing again... Muhahahaha!! You will never find Qinno...Never!!

The Clone disappears again!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Mank: Thanks thunderhawk- Now hiding... You're not so brave after all. And stop that nonsense about loving me. That's too weird. Stop it before you're sorry

Mank looks at Thunderhawk

Mank: what a weird guy this one... when i get him i'll be sure to practice enough on him
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Lucky gets close to Mank...

"Let go of Qinno.... I'm your opponent not him, Mank.... I know you are better than me... but I'll never going to lose too easy for you..."

Lucky pushes Mank away and help Qinno on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Hawk separates Mank and Lucky and watches Mank

"And I'll keep Qinno still so you can use it as a punching-ball ... unless you prefer using it as training for the Protomanks ..." He then stops "Just, could you leave me a bit of him when you finished ?"
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:40 pm

The Clone appears behind Mank

The Clone: BOOO!! You can't touch me! I am Qinno's eyes. I can see everything. You stand no chance against us. You will never get us.

The Clone starts laughing at Mank.

The Clone: And don't worry Mank. We really, really love you.

The Clone disappears again leaving behind a black smoke cloud.

The Clone: Catch you latter...
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Thunderhawk walks to his locker and takes a sportsbag ... "Time to take an old friend with me"

He opens the bag and grabs his good old lead pipe. "That Qinno is getting me mad ... I can't wait till this steel ... thing will hit him"
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Mank: Well Lucky, is so nice you want to protect this weakling... But for that you should be able to at least compare to me. And let me correct you in something. You're the one who will fight me, not enough to be called an opponent, but well we will see that in the ring to see if you'll be able to survive me.
And qinno, when i catch you, you will stop this nonsense
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm

"We will see, Mank... I'm not the type of giving up fast...."
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

The Clone appears as a ghost behind Mank and whispers in Mank's left ear.

The Clone: You will never catch him Mank. And don't forget one thing. He will love you forever. Even if you like it or not.

The Clone takes of his backpack, opens it and takes out of eat some lolly pops.

The Clone: Qinno asked me to give this to you guys in a sign of love from him.

The Clone gives everyone a lolly pop and then he disappears again.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Thunderhawk stares at the lollipop then crushes it in his fist before throwing it into the trashcan ...

"I really dont understand ... Maybe i am getting mad."

He gets back to a punching ball and fiercely strikes it with a dreadful series of kicks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucky's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Training   Lucky's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky's Training
Page 1 of 1