Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunderhawk's training ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Thunderhawk's training ... Empty
PostSubject: Thunderhawk's training ...   Thunderhawk's training ... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:11 am

*The camera enters the gym. Hawk is seen kicking a sandbag and a reporter runs to him*

Reporter : "Thunderhawk ! Why such a hard training ?"
Thunderhawk grabs a towel and starts wiping his face. "Well, I lost my first official match here, and I think taht I did not show my best. I want everyone to know that it was only a temporary setback, and that I will show what i am truly made of."
Reporter : "Do you have a specific goal ? i mean, do you want to show your skills to somebody in particular ?"
Thunderhawk : "To my parents up there." He takes a medallion from under his t-shirt and kisses it
Reporter : "And somebody more ... earthen ?"
Thunderhawk : "Only future will tell it ... why not ?" He throws the towel away. "Could you please get a little far from me ?"

The reporter recalls what Hawk has done to his colleague in the parking lot and goes a little further.
Hawk turns his back to the sandbag and spins in a circle, kicking the bag so hard that the chain that held it to the roof breaks and the sandbag flies away.

Reporter : "wow ... impressive !"
Thunderhawk : "I think i will need a living prey now ..." Hawk looks fiercely at the reporter, who runs away. Hawk laughs and points his finger to the camera. " As we Italians say : When the game starts getting tough ... the tough ones start playing ! REMEMBER IT !"

He snaps his fingers and the lights go out. The cameraman switches them on again, but he finds the gym empty ....
Back to top Go down

Thunderhawk's training ...
Page 1 of 1