Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes for the next season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Changes for the next season Empty
PostSubject: Changes for the next season   Changes for the next season I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:48 am

Here is the deal guys.
We are preparing a major changing in the fed. In the new season we are splitting the roster in two. Imagine wwe splited in raw and smackdown. Well Tiw will be splited in Tiw and Annihilation.
23 wrestlers will wrestle only in tiw and other 24vwill wrestle only on annihilation. Some times it will be some crossover matches. for example the champion of annihilation facing the champion of tiw.
The gm from TIW is me and my vice-gms are Ursu' and Suicide!!. The gm of Annihilation is Mank and his vice-gms are Darth Scepter and Thunderhawk.
If you are on Annihilation for example and if you have some question to make make it to the 3 gms of Annihilation. Don't make it to TIW gms because they only will take care of TIW things so they don't know what Annihilation gms have in mind for their show (Annihilation).
We think of this as a good oportunity for you guys to start rping, contributing to your show, so in the end you can say your brand won the battle for brand supriority. The list of wrestlers is the follow:

Total Impact Wrestling

4Real
BMG
chandrak
DarkSkull
Disintegrate
Dynamite David Wigton
Ernstl
federoska21
Haunted Flame
Johnny Nitro
king taker
MANOLITO HYX
M-Junaid
Pepe Lemon
Prince Of Shadows
sanji kun
Soul Edge
Spirited7
Suicide!!
theRock
Ursu'

Annihilation

Brammie Boy
Cobra Commander
crazy chuso
Darth Scepter
DaWolf
deadman_taker
Dustin McGee
Fracture
hampelkopf
Israha
Itchy Scratchy Booty
kane999
Lucky
Mank
Nefret-O.G
NoFake
qmoney
Sam Son
the bil
the_undertaker_
ThUgSLiFe
Thunderhawk
two bit
wonserking

Any question fell free to post it here or to ask me or Mank.

Last edited by Mank on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Changes for the next season   Changes for the next season I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:48 pm

We updated the list, check yourself there so you know to who u need to ask the matches for your wrestler

If u're on Annihilation, The GM is Apocalypse (controlled by Mank)

If u're on TIW, the GM is Robert (controlled by Prince of Shadows)

Good luck on this season, looks like we start on January 20th and 24th with the shows, prepare your rp and promos!!!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Changes for the next season   Changes for the next season I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Updated list
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Changes for the next season   Changes for the next season I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 pm

list updated again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes for the next season   Changes for the next season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes for the next season
Page 1 of 1