Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new season Empty
PostSubject: A new season   A new season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 pm

The Wolf-Pack is gathered in the gym, each on a machine, when DaWolf finishes his reps and gets up for a stretch. He has a list in his hand that shows the matches for the upcoming Annihilation:

DaWolf & Lucky vs Dynamite David Wigton & Qinno
wonserking vs Darth Scepter
thunderhawk vs theRambo
DustinMcGee vs Evan Bourne
Jaggoph the Jackass vs King Taker
Itchy Scratchy Booty vs Brammie Boy
Mank vs ThUgSLiFe
Israha vs two bit
Space Trucker vs hampelkopf

Well, boys you're gonna love this. Each and every one of us is in a match in the next season opening! And this can mean one thing... a whole damn lot of beatin' people up! Let's see.. Space Trucker, your first official match with us, and you'll be up against hampelkopf. Haven't been with him in the ring but I don't think you'll be havin' any trouble. ISB, you're in singles action this time and you're going against Brammie Boy. I also think you can be all over him by the end of the match. And Lucky, you and I are teamin' up against Dynamite David Wigton & Qinno... One thing I don't want is two bit getting his nose into the match, but we'll be more than reading for his whole stable if need be!
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

A new season Empty
PostSubject: Sharp humor...   A new season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm

*Space Trucker laughs heartily!*
"Hey guys,if hampelkopf fights as he talks,he'll have to use a shotgun to win!Yet one thing concerns me though.."
*He pauses and looks really serious now!*
"I am not sure if I'll get close enough to punch him"
*His stable mates look startled at each other!*
He pauses to roll a cigarette,he lights it up,draws a whiff and continues,looking really worried!
"Have you seen his teeth?He mustn't have used a toothbrush for decades!How will I stand the stench?" Space Trucker adds,without even flinching,while his stable mates start laughing uncontrollably!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain

A new season
Page 1 of 1