Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

out for the season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:12 pm

*Daniel Mathews walks to the trainners room where they are treating Suicide!! for the concussion he suffered at the hands of Thunderhawk*

Daniel Mathews- how are you feeling

Suicide!!- ready to fight ,but i'm not cleared to compete, Robert says i can't even come to the arena because of the possibilty of it getting worse, so im really mad, the last show of the season im ready to win my federation title match and the trainner won't clear me

Daniel Mathews- well you look good , i can talk to him

Suicide!!- what are you going to say that i haven't ,bottom line is i'm out for the season, but rest asure the start of next season i'll shock the world
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Mank - hey! look here, my favorite 2 victims.... helping each other to heal ur wounds? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... well at least for this one Suicide can't accuse me. Have fun, see ya later HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Suicide!!- watch yourself ,i cant have an offical match but i still can destroy you backstage
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Mank - i would accept, but first get full health... right now u're a too easy target, even with ur puppet fan here. When u're ready, u will be back to the hospital again... maybe for months
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Suicide!!- you havent seen the pain i would cause to anybody that crosses me
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Mank - Yes i haven't, because u're unable to cause pain, i know your type, hit hit and hit but no real damage. when u learn how to change that, maybe u'll have a chance against me. But stay alive meanwhile, i fight only worthy people
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Suicide!!- not worthy look at my record then yours ok before you get all high and might and up you own as...

Daniel Mathews- you can't say that
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Mank - I know how good is my record, no need for u to remind me about it. Only look matches in the fed, how many u won?? and how many i won lately? And the opponents... Daniel, better stay quiet before u get more bruises like those ones u have now

next time the one who hit u in the head should focus in damage ur tongue to see if at last u shut up...
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Suicide!!- you know what ,they say your suposed to respect elder wrestler but the guys like me don't truely get a chance at the top and i have to set my self apart from the rest of the joe's in this place, why do you think i go around hitting people with cars an pipes and blowing up cars
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Mank - The answer is obvious, boy. And i already told u, u DON'T know or u're unable to do real damage... That's why u need cars, weapons, chairs to feel good making damage. And about u having respect, yes u should learn it, before someone do more than sending u direct to the hospital. U want a chance to the top?? train, learn, BE A MAN!
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Suicide!!- well your big speech doesnt have an effect oh me, im going to continue doing WHAT EVER THE HELL I WANT not u now robert not shadow warrior not thunderhawk or M.B. Docq can change this
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm

mank - My big speech, as u call it, isnt looking to make an effect on u, was only an advice. You better think your words, someone will use them against you sooner or later. U can go scream to boys like u, against men, better control yourself, u dont know when u will get another broken ribs or worst. Maybe u could use those words with Thunderhawk or M.B.Docq. With me u will learn respect, u want it or not.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Suicde!!- was i have so advise for you to ,start saving some money cz if you keep running you mouth the young superstars like me will rush you into early retirement, so i would be careful who you give your little rants to because the revolution is coming and you either jon up or die down
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Mank - well enough time i'm losing here wth someone who looks is stupid enough to understand wise words. Daniel, be ready next season to watch how ur favorite wrestler will be destroyed by me. Even if u don't like it, and even if u lend him again a sledgehammer. I'm out of here, keep ur conversation, and having tea and cookies like 2 little girls... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mank leaves the locker room
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Suicide!!- thats what i thought walking away when stuff get to damn real for, him well im heading back to the gym

*Suicide!! leaves for the gym*
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 pm

When Suicide exits the room, an outstretched arm blocks him. Suicide gets off.
"Dont worry, Suicide, I just want to talk ... and with you too, Mank, if you dont bother. I didnt quite appreciate sentences like "You can use those words with Thunderhawk" or "Thunderhawk will not stop me", things like that ..."
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

Mank - isn't about if u appreciate them or not. This little boy still thinking that he could do sometihng against me on the ring or outside of it. If he can deal with u and stop complaining about tht etitle he couldn't win... maybe he will start the right way to be a real man and maybe deal with me. Meanwhile he can deal with u and trying to get the title against M.B.Docq... I have bigger objectives right now, and i can't worry about dealing with boys like u
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Suicide!!- well thunderhawk i didnt find it fun getting my title match ended by you and i would watch what you say considering you just got out of the hospital and i'll speek for both of us when i say we wont hesitate to put you back,mank your calling me a little boy but it seems that everytime life gets a little real so you run and hide behind your words and walk away to your friends backstage so why done you head back to your life of hinding in the closet well i go out and win championships....peace you bunch of punks

*Suicide!! leaves laughing at the fact of thunderhawk standing up for himself*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:56 pm

mank - hey little boy... hiding? me??? OMG boy, u know that i have no need for that... want me to send u to hospital right now after another mank splash??? better recover and deal with this other boy... the one who goes alive from that, maybe could challenge me later...
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:17 am

"suicide, just watch that big mouth of yours, it can bring you problems ... as soon as i get better, i promise you will implore me to save your life ... we are equal-paid now : you hit me with your car and i prevented you from winning ... now let's consider real fight ! stop talking and be a real man !"

*hawk leaves heading to the ring with a mike in hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Re: out for the season   out for the season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out for the season
Page 1 of 1