Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

The Interview Empty
PostSubject: The Interview   The Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:10 am

*DarkSkull goes to his Mitshubishi Eclipse when Daniel Mathews came to him to a short talk*

Daniel Mathews: Hey Dark, can I talk to you a little?

DarkSkull: Of course man.. you're always welcome...

Daniel Mathews: ok... lets start...

DarkSkull: go ahead

Daniel Mathews: In the last season you had a big losing strick.. will you start a new strick this year or the losing strick will remain??

DarkSkull: I guess the losing strick ends already.. I guess this season I will win more matches and make a good season

Daniel Mathews: What are your goals to this season??

DarkSkull:My goals are make a good season and win titles of course.. I guess these are the goals of every wrestlers

Daniel Mathews: yeah you're right.. and now, with the "separation" of TIW in "two minor rosters".. this will be good for you??

DarkSkull:Yes, I guess... This "separation" will give me more space to play my game and with this my goals become easiers I guess.. My opponents are strongers but I guess I need concentration only and concentration wasn't what I had in the last season But this season Will be different

Daniel Mathews:Ok.. Its all for now.. See you later... Bye

DarkSkull: Bye Daniel...
Back to top Go down

The Interview
Page 1 of 1