Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BMG's first interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

BMG's first interview Empty
PostSubject: BMG's first interview   BMG's first interview I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:57 am

Interviewer:Well ladies and gentlemen I......

(BMG abruptly grabs the Mic)

BMG:(To his interviewer) Last I checked, It was my time. (Then proceeds to address everyone) My feelings are still at a standpoint, you can either agree or disagree that I am the future and NO ONE else is! I heard everyone have their little segments talking about how good they are and honestly I don't car what they have to say because all of them are blind to the true facts..... so to all the non-believers, recognize or stay out my way.

(BMG tosses the mic back at his interviewer and storms off)
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: BMG's first interview   BMG's first interview I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 am

ISB make his way over to where BMG is doing his interview. “Hey you know BMG we always go some new guy flapping his gums about he’s going to do, how he’s gong to be the next big thing. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha let me be the first to extend a hand to you and say welcome to TIW. ISB extends his hand to BMG

BMG slowly and cautiously shakes ISB’s hand. BMG-Hey thanks guy for coming over to welcome me to TIW. You are a real sport. ISB offer him a big TIW hug and a smile,
and then the smile turns to a frown. ISB grabs TMG around his waist and lock both hands together, and then ISB lifts BMG up and slam him to the floor on his back. ISB grabs the mic from the Interviewer “you the next big thing, you are the future, You are going to take TIW to new highest”, look at you now you can’t even take out the trash. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, remember the name its Itchy(kick to TMG’s rib cage) Scratchy(kick to TMG’s rib cage) Booty (kick to TMG’s rib cage) “LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, ISB drops the mic on BMG’s chest and leaves the locker room to his theme music “Bad to the bone”
he looks back and see’s BMG tries to get up and fails. ISB(Ha, Ha, Ha,Ha,) heads down to the GM’s office.
Back to top Go down
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

PostSubject: hmmm   BMG's first interview I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:07 pm

(Bmg gets up after taking and unexpected beating from ISB, he looks frustrated)

BMG: This is what I mean.... People who don't recognize and jump the gun, well this won't be the last time we meet.

(He leaves, where he goes, nobody knows)
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: BMG's first interview   BMG's first interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:59 am

After the meeting with the Secretary in the GM’s office ISB is in the locker room getting ready to go to the gym for some weight and wrestling training for an up coming match. He runs into BGM, YO man I see you went into the GM’s office and demanded a match with me, be careful what you ask for. You time to pay for dancing with ISB is coming. As for the beat down I gave you it was my way of welcoming you to the folds of TIW. I have to keep my hands off you, I can’t put my tag teams status in jeopardy, so for now I am done with you and soul edge. I wish you the best in you coming matches. Until we meet in the ring so long…
ISB turns and walks away to go train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMG's first interview   BMG's first interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMG's first interview
Page 1 of 1