Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bmgs opinions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

bmgs opinions Empty
PostSubject: bmgs opinions   bmgs opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 am

(bmg is seen walking into the locker room, a camera and interviewer follows him)

(bmg notices the camera and grabs the microphone)

Bmg: Look, I do not have time for an interview, but I will take this time to speak my mind. (bmg looks at the camera) I just finished my match and I have to say it feels good to advance to the next round of the federation title tourney, taking another step closer to winning gold and shuting some mouths. Brammie was a tough foe, but at the end I made him tap out to the Beastin Lock Now, I stayed around listening to what is the newest thing that has everyone talking, with all the Tarfield and Nation crap going on, its hard to read between the lines. Obviously factions must be the the theme of this season of TIW, because there sprouting faster than catholic babies, and yes I do have something to say about the "First ever Universal Champion" Jobba. Every week he runs his neverending mouth about him being the MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN THE GALAXY! OMG!!!!!!! And to make things worse, the give him another title to feed his everexpanding ego. Honestly I hope he loses his titles, I have a feeling someone can take them off his shoulders since we know damn well neither will fit on his waist. Thats all I have to say about that. So now I hear that there is a secret member of the nation hidden in the federation title tournement, it could be anyone, but regardless, this will be a good chance to test my skills, I have a feeling things are gonna get a little busier here at TIW.

(Bmg give the mic back and leaves)
Back to top Go down

bmgs opinions
Page 1 of 1