Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legion Of TarField - post your opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Legion Of TarField - post your opinions Empty
PostSubject: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:05 pm

now i'm going to break a bit out of character here, but i really want to know what you guys think of the one and only stable so far in TIW.

i mean, do you guys even read the match segments (with all the mix up in the end)?
or do you just acknowledge the legion as a force in the fed?

FYI, the segments so far for every legion member were written by me, hence why i care about your opinion in the matter. also other members of the stable do their character building segments on the forum to enrich the background story, so you get info you can't get on the show.

to the member of the legion: feel free to post your opinions as well, you can also add the background stories we thought of for you. so people will understand the segments better. and also you can relax here and break a little out of character.

Last edited by Darth Scepter on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 am

now that it has a fitting place to be in, this thread will get a few replies i hope.

also, another question is, how big a part did we play in order for the stables to take place on the fed? i mean, not to pat ourselves on the back or anything, but when we got here there were only 2 tag teams, not to mention no stable talk at all.
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:37 am

Because it was the first season of TIW?

I also wanted to start a stable sometime later.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:10 am

still, until we arrived it was mostly single matchs, none of the other guys came as a tag, or stable, so how long would it have taken for them to form a stable?

that's not the main point i wanted to ask about. the main reason is to get what you guys think of the legion? the story lines, if you even read them on the show.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:34 am

No man definitely keep the Legion. What I say is stables here don't necessarily have to be 4 members like in TWG. A tag team is sort of a mini-stable and it should do just fine. Now larger groups can form "gangs" and that would spice up the storylines a little so yea I'm all for that. Oh and I just got my 4th member of the Wolf-Pack so you should start seeing more out of that story line. I'm not limiting this to only 4 members just so the others know. In any case, I'm reading all the shows and I think these things are cool enough. I was just waiting for my gang to get a couple more members.
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:14 am

Now, it looks like you will have to face some Stables.
and that will lead to the point, where you can't be the "untouchables" anymore.

You know what I mean?

The things with intimidating other fighters...or just run them down.

Now the members of the Legion are nothing better then all the others.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 am

actually it wasn't a question of disbanding the legion at all, i was just wondering what you guys thought of it and of the storylines.

and Txantos you're wrong, we will always have things that make us better than the rest. don't forget we cam here as a stable, most of us at least, and we have helped each other improve, build and story wise, so you can't say we are no different than others.

oh and i just thought of one small thing (that weighs 600 pounds) that makes us better than the rest of the stables... if you didn't get it, i meant TarField...
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:28 am

lol.

you still didn't get it?

There are more than 4 guys playing this game and doing RP.

You can not say, you are the best, because, hell you are not.

And the kitten? Nobody cares about your damn pet.

You have to face it.

The Legion will lose some matches.

Against N-O-D, The Wolfpak and all the other stables. Because this isn't the DarthScepter show.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 am

dude, i'm not saying we're going to win everything, but we aren't going to be pushed to a lower card level just because of you.
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:07 am

and i didn't say that. If it sounded like it, sry. I don't mean it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion Of TarField - post your opinions   Legion Of TarField - post your opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legion Of TarField - post your opinions
Page 1 of 1