Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Message To The Legion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

A Message To The Legion Empty
PostSubject: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:38 pm

*Suicide!! walks down to the ring first stopping to say hi to his good budy Daniel Mathews*

Suicide!!:Hi Daniel Mathews

Suicide!!:Man is feels great to be Champion of This Federation,ok first I came out to Adress a couple people,first Robert so far we haven't been friends but if you had a great idea,line up the worst in TIW and Choose which person will hed to the hospital next, and im pretty sure this is what will happen, The Legion of Super Screw Ups has two members in this Tournament and but if one of them reach the finals it's going to be a 4vs1 match,i already have a problem with Mank the bag boy of the Legion,Israha ,Nefret and Darth all will not stand by if i am beating a member of the Legion of Crapy Wrestlers,to show you what i mean,look at there title history tag team title thats it,One on One the Legion is as Weak as a New Born so here is what i say how about The Legion goes back to wrestling school and learn how to fight by your self so once members are getting taken out by another team you can handle you own........and to whoever wins hahahahaha Good Luck

*Suicide!! haeds back up the ramp holding his title*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:27 pm

Darth Scepter walks and blocks his way, while TarField materialize behind Suicide.

DS: you don't get it do you? name calling and low insults won't hurt us and won't make you look better or get more respect. i can guarantee that half or more of this crowd is dying for you to lose that title, just because you act like a small child and not like a real champ.

you want to change our legion's name? replace the name of TarField? why don't you take it up with him? he's right behind you with his 600 pound glory...

Suicide looks back and screams in surprise then he realized he was closer to Darth Scepter and he jumped back to the middle.

Darth Scepter: you see, i'm not going to stoop to your level and have words do my work, the only words i can say to you are the ones i said when the legion won the tag titles.

all Champions, prepare to be ex Champions.

Darth Scepter turns to walk away while suicide tries to sneak behind him and attack, but he forgot about TarField!

TarField Roars and jumps on suicide, flattening him, under his weight.

Darth Scepter: now after you feel the wrath of TarField you will no longer try to insult him or us. TarField, extract your revenge as you please.

TarField attacks suicide with his huge paws, while suicide can't go anywhere, being trapped under 600 pounds.

Darth Scepter walks to the back, while TarField continues...
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Suicide!!:Hahahahaha don't make me laugh that was the weakest beating i've took in a while,i would go get help except for i was having so much fun and actually you proved a point i made to your bag boy mank,by yourself the legion of idiots cant fight worth crap,look at your title history,there have only been two champions in the legion and they were only tag champions,i mean only mank and israha have won titles here,and truly the tag titles are a joke,after mank could handle his opponents in the ring so he teams up with another person with the same problem,they both have trouble winning by themselves,no they rely on a tag out once they are tired, but back to point why doesn't the legion go back to wrestling school and learn how to win by themselves,and to the other two members that haven't had you first title yet you are both in this tournament for my federation title assuming you guys even make it to the semi-finals you will have to fight each other then,one of you with have to face me one on one

*Suicide!! holds his title up high and then snaps his fingers and the lights go out when they come back on he is gone leaving a plastic replica federation title in the ring with a note reading,"enjoy my gift,this is as closes you'll get to my title*
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 pm

perhaps you forgot to mention the fact we didn't get any other title chances yet. and i have no reason to continue talking to you, your mouth will be shut when i take that title from you.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 pm

*Suicide!! appears on the TitanTron*
Suicide!!:Darth Darth Darth,you forget to mention that i earned my title shot twice so don't assume that i will lose to you, because i have the Pack backing me and so we will see what happens when its just us in the ring
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:54 pm

two bit music hit the arena and he come from backstage with a microphone and walk to the ring.

two bit: i am sorry that i was late i was just looking for someone that is helpful to me ,Suicide!! and the crowd to take the Legion down.Suicide have an idea to ask if you want to change your mine but i see you want to fight but you forgot that i am Suicide!! bodyguard i must stop you or you want Sanducu to stop you.

Suicide!!:why the hell did you say is name.

two bit:sorry i forgot about that.

Suicide!! Sanducu they know now so come on out
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:46 pm

*Suicide!! snaps off the TitanTron as the lights turn of and on we see Suicide!! in the ring*
Suicide!!:you know what i don't care if Sanducu wants to fight me same with the rest of the roster as long as i keep my championship title,if you don't want me to fight Sanducu i won't chase him but if he come after me be ready to your job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message To The Legion   A Message To The Legion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Message To The Legion
Page 1 of 1