Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fan message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

fan message Empty
PostSubject: fan message   fan message I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 am

(ISB makes his way to the ring and the crowd gives off no cheers, ISB grabs a mic and proceeds)

Hey you in the back don’t play my music. I have something I need to say right now I don’t deserve to have my music played, I don’t deserve to have you fans support me, I don’t deserve to have a tag team partner. DaWolf sorry i let you down. i told you that in the locker room.
In the last few days I have been eliminated form the TIW Championship tournament, as a tag team we (DaWolf and I) lost a match to try and gain the Tag belts. When I came here to TIW I knew it would not be easy there is some very good competition here in TIW. A lot of my fans have said to me ISB why aren’t you wining and have some gold around you waist? I don’t have an answer to that question yet. I can promise one thing I won’t stop until my mission is completed. In some way shape form or fashion. ISB will, have Gold around his waist very soon. More instance training, a vigorous work regiment and support from you fan have pushed me to improve on what I need to do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

fan message Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan message   fan message I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 am

A wolf howls and lightning strikes at the titantron base as DaWolf makes his way out with a mic in hand. He looks around the arena as the fans cheer but soon quiet down to listen to what he has to say.

ISB, I'm gonna need you to pull yourself together right this moment. As a tag team we were undefeated until our title match which is no big deal. At any rate we have our rematch clause but I won't rush for it. I need you to feel ready for another challenge and then call for the match, and I remind you that it's not our main goal to go for gold but it is a good thing we have some. And as a member of the PACK, you got a whole new series of matches ahead of you and we need full power of the whole PACK... to the other members of the PACK, feel free to voice your thoughts..
Back to top Go down

fan message
Page 1 of 1