Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to DaWolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro
New Comer

Message to DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: Message to DaWolf   Message to DaWolf I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm

*Nitro looking down on a bruised, beaten and busted up DaWolf*
- You see there pretty boy...i wasn't going to beat you up.I wasn't going to deliver that chairshot to your skull.But you just made me snap.In the tag match we 2 had, if it weren't for ME, we would've lost.You got a good payday for doing absolutely nothing.And more than that, you get a title shot for the TIW Intercontinental Title! For WHAT i ask you?For almost ruining my future in this federation?For ruining my chance at gold?I think that at our title match on Tuesday you shouldn't even appear.Give up man, you ain't nothing in this business.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Message to DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: payback   Message to DaWolf I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:27 am

Nitro backs up laughing at the damage he did. DaWolf is lying motionless in his locker room when all of a sudden the lights in the room go out. A crashing sound is heard and the lights come back on. DaWolf is squatting on Nitro's back who was apparently pushed right through the wall mirror and bruised his head on the way. DaWolf has his nails sticking in Nitro's rear shoulders and his own blood is dripping on Nitro's back from the wounds on his head. DaWolf is breathing hardly but has a sinister grin on his face.

Listen, bub.. don't hunt what you can not kill.. Come this tuesday, you will learn what it feels like to bleed yourself dry.. you think you won that tag match by yourself? well I suggest you take another look at it and see the multiple finishers that toasted up our opponents making them easy prey for your silly moves.. we will meet again shortly, Nitro.. and you will NOT enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Message to DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to DaWolf   Message to DaWolf I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 am

ISB goes over to Wolfs locker, where is cleaning up after his match with nitro. Great match out there tonight, you are a great competitor. The match could have gone either way. I am sure you do much better in you rematch. In the mean time why don’t you get cleaned up and lets have a beer and talk about our new tag team.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Message to DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to DaWolf   Message to DaWolf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 am

DaWolf and ISB walk out of the locker room and into the refreshments section. Along the way they are discussing things about their newly-formed tag team.

I'm tellin' ya, that no-good show-off is gonna get what's comin' to him soon enough! I'm gonna rematch him for that title and he won't pull such a close victory this time.. but talking about matches, I believe we should go to Robert and see who he can put us up against... I feel like beating somebody up!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Message to DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to DaWolf   Message to DaWolf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:26 pm

I know you will win the rematch you got heart. Talking to the GM about a tag match is a great idea let head down there now and see who he has to say.

Wolf and ISB continue talk stragty as they make their way down to the GM's office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message to DaWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to DaWolf   Message to DaWolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to DaWolf
Page 1 of 1