Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DaWolf's debut (official)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

DaWolf's debut (official) Empty
PostSubject: DaWolf's debut (official)   DaWolf's debut (official) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 am

Name: DaWolf
Height: 7' 0"
Weight: 300 lb
Intro "music": A wolf howling on a stormy night with thunder clapping
Alignment: mostly face, but changes with situations and alliances
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: DaWolf's debut (official)   DaWolf's debut (official) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:41 am

welcome again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: DaWolf's debut (official)   DaWolf's debut (official) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 am

Background on DaWolf:

Most of the time, DaWolf is a loner who prefers to hunt by himself. He has little trust in others because he has had too many enemies in his past. He has been double-crossed by people he thought were his friends but has also retained strong bonds with a minority who always remained faithful. For this reason, DaWolf appreciates and protects a partner if he ever had one, but has a hard time dealing with treason and back-stabbing, and has a very violent way of showing it.

When it comes to matches or fights, DaWolf has no fear of consequences, and would throw away a title hunt for the sake of a good fight. He still aims for the gold but is not pre-occupied by it. He gets pleasure out of a hard-fought match even if it makes him bleed severely. When determined on something, DaWolf goes for it at all costs. He has been called an "enemy of the law and and enemy of everybody" before but all he was doing then was work for a goal no matter what the obstacles.

At times of crisis, DaWolf is usually the good guy who makes it end well, but that is not always the rule. When he is too irritated, he can jump over rules and go for bloody low-blows if he has to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaWolf's debut (official)   DaWolf's debut (official) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaWolf's debut (official)
Page 1 of 1