Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jobba The Hutt's Debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Jobba The Hutt's Debut Empty
PostSubject: Jobba The Hutt's Debut   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 am

The interviewer is backstage with a massive wrestler. He exudes a self-confidence unseen before now.

James Anthony: Hello folks, I'm here with our newest wrestler, Jobba The Hutt.

Jobba: Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a wrestler.

James Anthony: Excuse me? Well what would you call yourself then?

Jobba: I'm a respected business man, first and foremost. I only wrestle in my spare time or when I want to set an example for someone.

James Anthony: An example?

Jobba: Yes, an example. Here, let me set the mood for you. Let's say you come to me and borrow some money. I loan it to you and you pay me back. That's how things work. But what if you don't? What should I do? Should I let you simply keep the money and forget all about it? No, I can't do that. Everyone would think they could take my money. I can't allow this, so I'd make an example out of you.

James Anthony: So basically you're a loan shark?

Jobba: Now, when did I say that? No, I'm not, I'm a respectable business man and I'd strongly advise you that if you want to keep all your toes, you refer to me as such.

James Anthony: Oh my god! Did you just threaten to cut off all my toes?!!

Jobba: No, I just advised you that if you'd like them to keep them attached to your feet, you'll do what I say. I'm not saying I'm going to do anything should you choose to do otherwise, but you know what they say, "Accidents happen."

James Anthony visibly gulps.

James Anthony: Accidents happen?

Jobba: Well, I didn't get the title "The Most Dangerous Man in the Galaxy" for nothing.

James Anthony: And that's all the time we have for now. Jobba, I see your match is next. Are you setting an "example" this time?

Jobba: Yes. I want to show you and all the fans here at Total Impact Wrestling exactly what it means to be "The Most Dangerous Man in the Galaxy". I'd say thank you for the interview, but I'm not going to.

Jobba The Hutt departs and makes his way to the ring. The lights go out.

Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: challenge?   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:08 am

The cameras are switched back on and the camera man seems to be running through the walkway as Jobba The Hut has stopped midway and is facing another wrestler, DaWolf. DaWolf is sitting on a chair with his legs raised on a stool in a way to block the passage. He is having a coffee and reading a magazine not seeming to care who was around him. Jobba walks through and drops his legs down, spilling the coffee on the floor. DaWolf immediately gets up and faces him.

DaWolf: I really don't need to tell you how lucky you are this coffee didn't spill on my new shoes!

Jobba: Is that so? Well you don't seem to know who you're talking to... I am The M...

DaWolf: I know, I know... The Most Dangerous Man In The Galaxy... but that's a bit of a long shot don't you think? I mean.. there's gotta be someone more dangerous than you are since you're counting the whole galaxy!

Jobba: Oh really? Someone like... YOU... for example?

DaWolf didn't say anything at that point but simply grinned and put his cup of coffee back on the chair he was on then left the scene with his back turned.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Jobba The Hutt's Debut   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:24 am

(OOC:) the wolf for you and everyone else. don't say things as you were another wrestler. don't say things as you think another wrestler will do. you can only do that if that other wrestler allows you to do soo. if you want to make a question don't answer as him. wait untill he replies to your question.
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Jobba The Hutt's Debut   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 am

(OOC) You realize you'd be sitting on a chair in the middle of the ramp right? If you want to feud, I don't have a problem with that, but now's not the time. Maybe we could write something for after my match.
Back to top Go down
Nefret-O.G
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Jobba The Hutt's Debut   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:36 am

Then the newest wrestler walks in to the room and says; hold up hold up what the hell is going on right here you should interview me, i am the real deal look at me man. I am the total package, i have it all, you name it i got it. Don't waste any time to these amateurs.

I am the original gangster in here the real deal and do not forget the name Nefret-O.G will be recognized!!!

If you think you can handle me then try me if you got the balls....
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Jobba The Hutt's Debut   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:21 am

(actually it's a chair in the backstage area in one of the corridors that lead to the ring. You know where you see technicians and tables and stuff on the way.. thought it was clear)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobba The Hutt's Debut   Jobba The Hutt's Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobba The Hutt's Debut
Page 1 of 1