Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interview with one of the champs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

interview with one of the champs Empty
PostSubject: interview with one of the champs   interview with one of the champs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Michael Richardson: Mank, may i have some words with you?

Mank : yes of course, only if you don't take too much time and also you show some respect. Don't worry, if u keep ur job u wont get hurt like ur partner

Michael Richardson: Don't worry, i value my life. First at all gratz about the tag title, even if u won in a suspicious situation

Mank : Thanks, but what u mean suspicious situation?? U dare to doubt our victory???? u're not starting in a good way

Michael Richardson: Come on Mank, is weird that lights urned out again at one of your matches and after that shadow and 4real were knocked out

Mank : U're accusing me of cheating with the lights???? Come on! i was at the ring, how i could do that??? And dont even dare to accuse Darth Scepter, he was really close to you with TarField. I think u shoudl consider the kind of things u're saying, for less than that Daniel suffered some damage... probably that's why he doesnt have enough balls to come here to make the interview himself

Michael Richardson: wait, wait, wait, calm down. Yes u weren't able to do it, nor israha nor darth, but anyway is suspicious...

Mank : Better u stop being suspicious about it. We have one truth here even if people doesn't like it. The Legion got his first title, and we did our work, even if people thinks we didnt made it legally. We defeated Alive Insanity, i got the title chance defeating DarkSkull and after that he isnt able to win again... They tried to prove us making us to fight vs Mishu and BatistaUndertaker, and they lost. And today we made it, we weren't the favorites to win, all cheering for Shadow_Warrior. People, u want it or not, WE WON. The Legion of TarField comes for real, We got the first title, and we go for more!! So, Be ready, Jobba the Hutt, Johnny Nitro, M.B.Docq. Better be prepared, and any who dares to challenge us for the Tag title, sooner or later we will have all the titles of the Fed. U already heard Darth Scepter, we coming for all titles, u want it or not, by all the possible ways. For the ones who want the tag title, keep dreaming. For the ones who still have title, enjoy it meanwhile u can. And that's all, better stay off if u don't want to get some damage as Daniel or Suicide!!

Michael Richardson: ok ok that's all, gratz again for the title

Mank : Thanks, that's a better attitude. Excuse me, i have some other things to do.

Michael Richardson:Well there we had Mank, one of the new Tag title champions, and we hear the challenge, the Legion of TarField goes for all. Should we worry about it?
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

interview with one of the champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: interview with one of the champs   interview with one of the champs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 am

Darth Scepter grabs mank right before he goes.
Darth Scepter: Mank, calm down, the man has a right to ask, we both know you won fair and square, but it did look odd.
Michael, i know it looked suspicious, even to me, since not me nor TarField left you guys at ringside, the whole time.
the roar you heard, didn't come from him, so i decided to check with the guys backstage, and i found out, that shadow and 4real asked them to turn the lights out during the match and play a recorded roar from last week.

why they did that, in my opinion, they wanted to frame us for cheating, while they tried that the whole time. when they found out they can't beat israha and mank, they faked an outside interference so they crowd won't see them for who they really are, Has Beens. their time has passed, and now it's the legion's time to reign supreme.

you see Michael, we don't need to cheat in order to win, and they found that out tonight and it scared them. so they tried to make us look bad and get the crowds sympathy.

that's all for now Michael, next time you've got a question, talk to me.
Back to top Go down

interview with one of the champs
Page 1 of 1