Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Disintegrate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disintegrate
Starter
Starter
Disintegrate

Interview with Disintegrate Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Disintegrate   Interview with Disintegrate I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:18 am

In the parking lot, near to the entrance of stadium a lot of reporter waiting. Everybody very excited, cameras and photo machines are ready for work. A strong, handsome guy is leaving the building in elegant three-piece suit. He wears black sunglasses and takes his way to a big, black limousine. He is very near to the car, when one of the reporters has recognized him:

"He is the great Disintegrate! Let's go!"

Everybody is start to run to the car, photoflashes flashing and clacking.

"Wait, wait Disintegrate! My name is John Stewart, I am from the WWTV. Could you answer to me for a few question? What is your feelings about your today appearance?"

"I don't want to give you any interview, you shall to contact with my agent, and he will give you a proposal."

"Please, just very briefly! What was on your match against Johny Nitro?"

"Johny is a skilled wrestler, just too weak for me. He could not able to recover after my Finisher, just laid on the floor for long minutes. He is not an opponent for me. I was scared not to do any permanent injury to him. Hahaha!"

"And what was about your second opponent? Shadow Warrior?"

"He is very strong and fast wrestler, finally he is the leader of our Federation, The Total Impact Wrestling. Unfortunately, I was a little bit tired after my first match on this evening and I have not enough time to recover. To summarize the whole thing, Shadow Warrior presently better than me, but I will train my body hardly and in the future I will be the Champion! Hahaha! Now, I am leaving, my girfriends are boring without me. Good night"

Disintegrate sits into the limousine and the car slowly leaves the parking lot.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Disintegrate
Page 1 of 1