Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Ursu'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Interview with Ursu' Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Ursu'   Interview with Ursu' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm

*The scene opens backstage as we see TIW's interviewer Camila Parkins waiting for somebody.*

Camila Parkins: TIW's own Camila standing here as we hope to catch a word with one individual who today made his presence felt at the highest level in the company as he attacked our favourite wrestlers , 4Real and Prince of Shadows ! Wait... here he comes now come on !

*Camila starts to run down the corridor as in the distance we can see Ursu'.*
Interview with Ursu' Ursuletul

Camila Parkins: Ursu' ! Ursu'! Can we have a word ? What made you attack both guys from Brothers of Apocalypse tonight?

*Ursu' stops and looks at Camila for a moment.*

Ursu':What made me attack them , why I attacked them ? This is only you can ask me ?Why I'm supposed to be the bad guy , why don't you say me how good I am ?

Camila Parkins: But you attacked Brothers of Apocalypse at the end of their individual matches !

Ursu':But you attacked...bla bla bla ... let me tell you something Camila I did that and you want to know why ? Because I'm sick of it ! I'm seek of seeing them fighting for all the titles and I don't have an chance ! Why do you think that all these guys are coming here ? They come to see me and my partner Nitro who just lost the title in an unfair way ! The peoples pay to see me and I'm fighting with an unknown guy !

*Ursu' pauses for a moment.*

Ursu': And who else can stop them from reaching their goals than me !?! I will destroy Prince os Shadows and his entire stable if I have to but they'll never be the best around here ! I'll make sure that they will be just some simple wrestlers in TIW !!!

Camila Parkins:But....

*Ursu' cuts her.*

Ursu':But what ? There's nothing else to say ! I'm gone because the show is almost over and Roxy is waiting for me !

*Ursu' leaves as Camila remains there staring after him . The screen moves to the ring.*
Back to top Go down

Interview with Ursu'
Page 1 of 1