Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suicidal Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:41 pm

*Suicide!! is training for it championship match when Daniel Mathews walks in*

Daniel Mathews:He Suicide!! how is it going

Suicide!!: Great man,im the Champion of the whole Federation,im trianing for what might be the easiest fight of my life

Daniel Mathew:So i have a few questions TIW Fans have been asking

Suicide!!:Ok Shoot

Daniel Mathews:Ok, well i guess first, how are you feeling about the tournament Robert made

Suicide!!:Well i think that was a smart idea but that means they took me out of 3 shows so right now im kinda pissed that i can't fight till next Tuesday

Daniel Mathews:Well , what do you think about The Legion of TarField

Suicide!!:You heard what i have said about the Legion of Over Weight Women,the can't fight one on one but together they could take out the fed one by one,

Daniel Mathews:Whats next for Suicide!! in TIW

Suicide!!:Well i have 7days left on my contract,who knows i might resign just to destroy the legion

Daniel Mathews:Hahaha Suicide!! becareful what you say,last question......

Suicide!!: What Daniel

Daniel Mathews:Can i get a Ride Home

Suicide!!:Fine lets go
*Suicide!! leaves to take Daniel home*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Mank: Hey hey my favorite 2 losers... where are you going so soon???

- Suicide coming to gym, wow... At last he learned he needs to train

- And you daniel at last not hiding from me... hope u someday get over the beating i gave you that day...

- Suicide!!, the name is good for you... looks like u really want to die... Legion of Over weight women... why u talk that much little boy... want to get another beating like the one of last week?? That sickness have a name, but little boys like you are too young to know about it...

- Before i was member of the LEGION OF TARFIELD, gave u the beating of ur life... what makes u think cant be worst if u fight against me on the ring or whatever place u chose...

- But this time i wont attack you... So you have no excuse to defend ur title... the one M.B.Docq gave u as a gift after kicking ur ass lot of times... And the reason i won't beat you is that... so u dont get a excuse to defend... and be defeated like the weakling u are... That title will be soon on the Legion... Darth Scepter will be the owner... Take it for granted

- And Daniel be prepared to announce it... we will have more titles for the legion soon, even if u don't like it
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Suicide!!:Actually Mank i was leaving,anyway im glad you are here i wanna say this face to face,get a life stalking a champion is weird you keep calling me little boy which make things even weirder,are you sick in the head but as you may have heard i find joy in running down clan rally such as The Legion,unlike you guys i handle my business in th ring,as you see Mank the title,and you just love saying i didn't earn the title but truely i had him pinned then i beat thunderhawk who caused my loss,so i should have been champion before hand,you talk like the legion is the best and in some way it is,the best tag team,before i have said that you guys suck but as single wrestlers,i meant name the current champions Suicide!!,Johnny Nitro,Jobba the Hut we all did it by our selfs ,and yes you are a champion but thanks to your pal israha as well because you are not up to parr with use,we can stand alone unlike you guys
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Mank: First at all, little boy... U're going out of the gym... place i use more than u and that can be easily seen on the ring... No need to stalk a weakling like you... And u compare to the other champs... cant say nothing about jobba... but about nitro that's a weakling like u...

- i have a title too, and i'm not with it all the time like something i will lose soon... and also to be a good tag team both need to be good and know how to work... and the moves to destroy the lords, alive insanity and brothers of apocalypse were made by me... so better find a tape and check it well so u talkl before u start saying BS...

- if u want to know how much i suck, as u say.. go with robert or the secretary... as u go cry for ur matches... or when all goes wrong for u, and ask a rematch, i gladly will give u again a beating u will never forget... well that if u survive darth scepter first... go out with ur new boyfriend, meanwhile i train like a real wrestler should do... not like a little baby like u
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:44 pm

Suicide!!:First think you second rate team is taking tag teams by storm but right now you are facing 3rd rate teams so props for beating 3rd graders from all of us sitting backstage watching congratulations,but atleast i can sleep on the fact that mank doesn't know what it feels like to climb the mountain alone, i have proven that i can handle a loss and come back learning how to deal,after i lost to you i got back up and start chasing some thing more important then a thug with a grudge,what happend to you well lets see, you joined up with other wrestlers that can't bounce back to team up to face tag wrestler, the truth is you guys are better than those tag wrestlers but soon is you plan to go back to fighting alone you will find out that once you feel like taping out there is nobody to tag with,i have been fighting since a kid starting in my backyard to TIW so i have earned my spot,i know what i can do and will prove my self again to you and the whole Legion by retaining my title,think about when i was 13 could beat you mank,you know what i have a video of my old fights maybe you could learn your 5th move from me

*Suicide!! leaves and tosses a cd with his old matches on it *
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Mank - When i get the international title lets see if u keep talking like that

-And already told u, go and ask ur rematch... what do u think daniel, he's afraid enough to be beaten again, right?

- U can choose, about being beated now, later by me, or later by darth scepter... is your choice...

-One last thing... about the video... hmmm... what a shame u forgot those moves... maybe u could be a better wrestler than u are now... oops sorry, i mean, u could be a wrestler... not a cartoon like u are now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicidal Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Interview   Suicidal Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Interview
Page 1 of 1