Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to a Suicidal Start

Go down 
+3
two bit
Mank
Suicide!!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Off to a Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Off to a Suicidal Start Suicide!!_0

*Suicide!! walks down to the ring and picks up a microphone*

Suicide!!:Legion it's time to listen now, The Pack is on the rise once again and i will advise you guys to not get in our way to the top and last week i started it with that victory over Thunderhawk

*Suicide!! pauses*
Suicide!!:Thunderhawk if i was you i would ask Apocalypse to stop asigning you matches that involve me kicking you back and forth this ring until you can learn to fight back,because now i earned a victory over every member of the legion i think it's time for theses guys to step it up

*Suicide!! pulls out his lead pipe*

Suicide!!:So Dawolf we need to move forward in this Federation and i came out here to ask what is our next move ,we need to start advancing along and start displaying our true skills because we need to get our hands on the Annihilation Tag Titlesto ask what is our next move ,we need to start advancing along and start displaying our true skills because we need to get our hands on the Annihilation Tag Titles
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Mank goes out of backstage directly to the ring, ignoring everyone in his way, gets up in the ring and goes face to face to Suicide!! with a mic

Mank: Your hands on this title?!?

Mank points to the belt on his right shoulder, having the international one on the left one

Mank: Are you high? or What?

Mank Laughs out loud

Mank: First at all, a victory over every member of the Legion? When you defeated me one vs one? or Israha?. Second, Thunderhawk still on training with us, so dont feel that good about beating him after you caused a distraction to the referee

Mank takes Suicide by his shirt and lift him some cms from the floor

Mank: And you thinking about the tag title? after the beating i gave you on saturday? Now going behind the tail of a little wolf cub, that i already beated twice trying to get this belt... And on next show, i will show the luck wont help ur stable partner to survive against me. You can beg to Apocalypse to give you the title shot, but after that, trust me, you wont wish to stay in this show, that is already controlled by the Legion

Mank throws suicide!! against one corner and stays waiting his reaction

Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 pm

*Suicide!! gets up*

Suicide!!:You either have a lot of balls or are completely retarded because you don't touch me like that without at least being one of the two things previously listed for you,relise the fact that i hate you guys you would be begging me to join and about you distacting the ref comment that wasn't me,Darth got the referee's attention,watch this....

*Suicide!! puts a video on the titan tron
Michael Richardson: what was that? Suicide!! just yelled something at Darth Scepter, and now Darth is upset, and getting closer to the ring.

Dan Mathews:Suicide!! Spat at Darth Scepter, now the ref is looking at Darth Scepter and he's telling him to stay away from the ring.*

Suicide!!:Maybe before you blame the winner you should pay attention to the match,and all the Darth did was save Thunderhawk from a Legendary Suicidal Annihilation so you should thank Darth Scepter for keeping Hawks neck unbroken

*Suicide!! pushes Mank to the mat*

Suicide!!: if I was you I would watch how I act around people because soon the Legion won't be around and once you get all you enemys circling you,well i hope you paid you insurance

Suicide!!:and you don't seem to handle losing which may cause a problem since i'm now on this roster and am here to stay

*Suicide!! kicks Mank in the head*

Suicide!!: Are you listening to me old man,your time is up and until you calm down and take the back seat your legacy and health will suffer alot but feel free to not take my advise and end up in a coma or take it and live to see 60 and have people remember the name Mank either way it doesn't bother me

*Suicide!! starts to walk away from Mank and head backstage*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Mank Gets up and hits suicide in the stomach, knock his down
Mank grabs his opponents leg and turns him on his stomach
then sits back and pulls his opponents head back Off to a Suicidal Start Killerstf executing a devastating Mankotic Stf

Mank: Hear well, because seems like you're not understanding...

Mank keeps the submission

Mank: Stop faking about your victory, you know really well what happened with Darth and Thunderhawk

Mank: I have no need to watch out. Nobody in this show is enough threat for me, not even ur Cubs Pack...

Mank: About me handling loses... When was the last time i lost a single match?? Can say is a lot more time than you.

Mank keeps the submission and turns Suicide!! face looking at the Titan Tron

*the titan tron shows some scenes from the last TIW*

Mank gets behind his opponent lifts him into a suplex

and twists him to a slam Off to a Suicidal Start Manksplash executing MORTAL Protomank!!

Arnold Thomas:Suicide!! is gone after that protomank

Mank tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

Gabriella Fuentes: And the winner by pinfall is "MANK!!"

Mank: Still don't know why Apocalypse hired a pathetic wrestler like you... About Darth and Thunderhawk... this what i'm doing right now is nothing compared with the things you and your pathetic leader of stable will suffer. I'm being gentle tonight, so you don't have a pathetic excuse to justify your loss. I bet you will know the coma before me, sooner or later. Pray for that being far away...

Mank still keeps the submission for a while having fun with the signals of pain coming from Suicide!!
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:44 pm

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!

and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron

two bit makes his way to the ring

two bit stand out side of the ring with a microphone in his hand watch them .
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Suicide!! capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching Mank off guard!

Suicide!! grabs both of his opponent's arms and hooks them, placing his hands palm down flat against Mank's upper back.
then lifts him up, flips Mank and drops him on his back while falling to sitting position with a
Mortal Suicidal Tiger Bomb!!

Suicide!!:Thanks for that i needed a little R&R and Two Bit go back to what ever stable you belong to because the ring is no place for a traitor like you

*Suicide!! laughs about mank being layed out on the ground*

Suicide!!:but now understand you are then only person here to have a victory over me

Suicide!!:Not Darth who i beat in a steel cage not Thunderhawk who i pinned twice so maybe you should step up your team a little bit because if i'm a pathetic wrestler then what do you call that bunch of second rate loser that don't deserve to carry my jock strap

Suicide!!:Have any of them been champion Mank NO!!! and lets look back at the first T.I.W. PPV I won my match how about you guys?

Suicide!!:No Mank,Israha and Thunderhawk all lost....only one person and that was Thunderhawk and he won after he lost and Darth wasn't even on the card which shows how important he is

*Suicide!! leans down toward mank*

Suicide!!:To night Mank i'll give you the chance to live and regain some of your pride,i'll give you 1 free shot

*Suicide!! waits for Mank to hit him *
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Mank: A won by DQ is a real victory? And Prince of Shadows doing all the work? Come on... Well you say i have losers as stable partners. Tell me, how many titles had DaPup? the Itchy Thing? Lucky? Space Trasher? How many times tried "The Lords of defeat" to get my title? The itchy thing eliminated by a pathetic wrestler that didnt deserved to be renewed... Lucky ran out of luck against Israha... Tell me who is the bunch of losers?

Mank puts his own hands under Suicide!! armpits, who is prone on the mat
and locks his arms behind his back performing a devastating Mank Psycho Lock!!

Mank: As i told you, weakling, i'm not interested tonight about sending you to hospital. Better go to train, and GET OUT OF HERE
Mank lifts Suicide!! and throws him against two bit
Mank: You too should train, so called leader, to see if at last your team is able to win a decent match
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 pm

*Suicide!! gets up and laughs and climbs back into the ring*

Suicide!!:First,you are the ones that caused the DQ considering he was in you stable he was probably afraid of you guys getting seriously hurt which it is more than you can say for everybody else

Suicide!! puts Mank 's head between his legs
then Suicide!! flips forwad doing a front flip piledriver executing Legendary Suicidal Annihilation!!

Suicide!!:Mank are you kidding me well lets see in that match i was in more than Prince of Shadows and i even cut you open you will have to open your eyes and see that just because the ride with you don't make them good at any thing and mank i don't truly like the idea of trusting another man to help me win in a tag match but i would rather team up with guys i know have my back,you should really start making friends because once your "legion" gets picked off one by one then you will see how quiet it is all alone

[b][color=red]Suicide!!:You look like you liked that so much why don't you have another one Mank

Suicide!! puts Mank 's head between his legs
then Suicide!! flips forwad doing a front flip piledriver executing Legendary Suicidal Annihilation!!

MANK FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!!

Suicide!!:Hahaha good night

*Suicide!! walks backstage*

Last edited by Suicide!! on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 pm

two bit step in the ring

two bit:Suicide!! wait it not over i say when it over when i say it over you two fight and show us all your little move but i have one too it call Go To Hell

two bit grasps Mank lifts him up, and
slamming him down on to the mat to executing an MORTAL Go To Hell

wait it not over

two bit slowly climbs the top turnbuckle
and leaps dropping his buttocks on mank face with a HardCore Banzai Drop!!

two bit kick mank out the ring

two bit walk a way little one good job you talk about me traitor the team suck so i quit i make a new team you face the Legion but you never face the team disturbed we are not champ but we are going to be champ some day You are a loser who thinks that he is the best but when comes the moment of truth you are a big piece of scrap! i never see some one like you the real champ is qmoney say hi to him.

Last edited by two bit on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qmoney21
Starter
Starter
Qmoney21

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 pm

qmoney run out grasps Suicide!!

qmoney loads Suicide!! on his shoulders
and lets himself fall on his back, executing a HardCore Money Changer

qmoney put Suicide!! head between the legs
and slams he face frist executing Mortal Rage!!
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm

two bit:now it over

two bit and qmoney ran to the Locker Room with a evil Laugh .
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:52 am

Off to a Suicidal Start Qinno10

Qinno enters the ring.

Qinno: Can someone please give me a microphone?

The referee give him the microphone.

Qinno: So i see that there are some big fight going on out here. To be honest i didn't came here to fight with you guys. I came here to ask you one thing.

Qinno waits for a few seconds and looks around the ring, seeing Suicide!!, Mank. Two Bit and Qmoney looking at him.

Qinno: I want to ask you why are you fighting. Fighting does not resolve problems. You should go out to dinner and talk about your problems.

Qinno wants to leave the ring when he suddenly turns around.

Qinno: Fighting is bad. Start loving.

Qinno gives the microphone back and leaves the ring heading to the toilets.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 am

Arena lights go dim and thunder roars. A wolf howls as a lightning bolt briefly shows someone running down the entrance ramp. Lights fade back in just in time to show DaWolf running towards Qmoney who is still towering over a fallen Suicide!!

DaWolf runs towards Qmoney
he makes a jump for it and aims a swift punch at Qmoney's throat
executing a DEVASTATING Wolf-Bite!

DaWolf gets back to his feet and takes a fast look at Qmoney who is rolling on the floor with his hands on his neck then turns around and heads for the ring. Two Bit stands to face him and the two come nose-to-nose. They shove each other around then DaWolf feels Mank getting back to his feet right behind him. DaWolf pushes Two Bit into the turnbuckle then quickly turns around to face a groggy Mank

DaWolf runs towards the ropes gaining momentum then lunges himself onto Mank dropping him down with a Spear
then he mounts Mank and delivers a series of relentless punches to the head
executing a LEGENDARY Wolfensteiner!

DaWolf picks up a mic that fell to the mat and stops Two Bit just as he charged against him.

YOU BETTER DAMN STOP WHERE YOU ARE! This crap is gonna end right here! (Two Bit stops) Now I'm no big fan of attackin people like that but when you insult or attack me or my Pack, then things ain't gonna be all pretty, now are they?! Two Bit, you left this Pack and you left it for good.. I don't wanna hear you whinin' about how it sucked cuz I don't even wanna tell you how YOU sucked turning your back like that. The Pack is about backing up your mates, win or lose. You wanna pick a fight with us? FINE! Take a number and wait your turn.. (Turning to Qmoney who's coughing up some blood) That's what YOU get for what you did, end of story! (looking down at Mank) When are people gonna get this through their thick heads?! I never said I wanted all the gold, I never said I wanted to win all my matches, hell I never said I wanted to challenge people my level! I ain't the hardest brick but I got stone-cold guts! I got no problem losing a match, I got no problem being put against bigger opponents, and I got no problem kicking your ass in this ring even if I'm a bloody pulp by the end of the day! Understand this, Mank, there's a million reasons why you don't mess with The Wolf-Pack. You're looking at one of them, a second one is getting back to his feet on that ramp, and 3 more are in the locker room expecting The Legion and The Disturbed to come out and jump me from behind!
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 am

The lights go out. When they turn on again, Thunderhawk is on a prone position on a ringpost, with a mike in hand

I am sincerely sorry to enter abruptly, but I can't help talking ..." He jumps on the ring and kneels close to Suicide!!

"Suicide!! ... maybe you have beaten me last Tuesday ... but i want to remember you were lucky to dodge me in the end ... and I am here to remember you I will soon have an indirect revenge ... Remember ? Tuesday, you and DaWolf are having a tag match against me and Darth Scepter ..."

He stops talking and stares to the Disturbed laying on the ground after DaWolf's attack, whistling

He turns to DaWolf .

"And believe me, I respect you both, and I hope that the best team will win ... us, maybe ? in any case, I want a good match too ... and victory if we can grab it ... And I see you did a good job with two bit and qmoney, I hope you will be as good on Tuesday ..."
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Mank: Well at last someone appears here even if i didnt need help

Mank gets up and shakes his head

Mank: Well, nobody here is brave enough to face me one vs one... First you, two bit, the one who came here calling himself invincible... And lost at almost each show. And you dare to come here to say your team is the best?!?!? DON'T THINK WE ARE THAT STUPID!!!

Mank gets behind two bit lifts him into a suplex
and twists him to a slam executing a LEGENDARY Protomank

Mank lifts and throws two bit out of the ring

Mank: Get away from here, loser!

Mank goes face to face to DaWolf

Mank: Well you have some guts coming here like that. Smart enough to know u cant win against us, brave enough to show your face here and attack me, but stupid enough too... The right leader for a pathetic stable

Mank grabs his opponents leg and turns him on his stomach
then sits back and pulls his opponents head back executing a devastating Mankotic Stf

Mank: This is how you should submit someone... Not like your pathetic moves!! Be ready to see how Lucky lose this way or maybe worst, depends on my mood for the match

Mank gives a signal to Thunderhawk to be ready if someone else come

Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:22 am

Qinno enters the ring again.

Qinno: I went to the toilet to pee and when i come back this is what happens?

Qinno looks at DaWolf and Two Bit and then to Mank.

Qinno: So Mank. I see that you where busy out here. Come one here my friend.

Qinno runs to Mank.

Qinno: I love you.

Qinno grabs Mank with his arms
and starts squeezing him executing a
LEGENDARY Bear Hug!

Qinno: Don't get me wrong Mank. I made this only because i love you.

Qinno helps DaWolf stand up.

Qinno: Hope you are okay. Now that i finished with you Mank i think I'll go to read something. I wont waste my time with you illiterates...

Qinno Leaves the ring and goes in the crowd. He disappears, and nobody saw where he went.
Back to top Go down
Qmoney21
Starter
Starter
Qmoney21

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:47 pm

qmoney ran to qinno

qmoney lifts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a HardCore Money Changer!!

qmoney put qinno head between the legs
and slams he face on the mat executing HardCore Rage!!

qmoneyleaps from the turnbuckle
and jumps forwards, landing on him after a backflip in mid-air, connecting with a devastating Modified Skytwister Press!!!!

qmoney:qinno you die when i see you i am about to kill you and DaWolf.
Back to top Go down
qinno
Admin
Admin
qinno

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Qinno: Ouch...

Qinno gets up... and starts laughing at Qmoney211

Qinno: I'm not Qinno. I am his clone. The real Qinno is in the crowd. You got the wrong person!

A spotlight lights the crowd, where Qinno is waving at Qmoney21

The real Qinno: I got you... Ohh and by the way. With those weak moves you could never hurt me.

The Clone: Let me show you how it should be done.

The Clone opens his mouth
and starts eating Qmoney21 executing a
LEGENDARY Hungry Clone!!

The real Qinno: Sorry Qmoney21, you know i love...

The Clone: ...To make fun of you.

The real Qinno: Love is in the air!

Qinno starts laughing again.

The real Qinno: Are you still hungry? You can eat two bit too if you want!

The Clone: No thanks. I'm okay. If you need any help just say it and i will come and help!

The Clone disappears and with him The real Qinno!!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:41 pm

DaWolf shakes himself back into focus then walks over to Mank. He takes a look around the crowds but Qinno is not visible anymore. He gets closer to Mank who is still rolling on the floor. DaWolf picks up the mic from beside Mank and crouches next to him. Thunderhawk is getting ready for a any sudden attack but DaWolf lifts his hand to him telling him not to approach.

This is becoming ridiculous.. we can trade blows all night, and you KNOW I will keep coming back even if I had to wipe my own blood out of my face! You think you can outdo me in submission, be my guest. If you can get a good grip at me, and I promise you it won't be easy, I'll tap out, but it will never end there. Through broken bones, through rivers of blood, and through death itself... I ALWAYS COME BACK!

DaWolf turns to Thunderhawk and approaches him slowly. The two exchange stares before DaWolf lifts up the mic again.

As long as we're on this page, the respect is mutual. We will face off in a couple of days, and I guarantee you 100% from Suicide!! and myself, as I expect from you and Darth Scepter. You look like you're getting it at long last.. a win is preferable, but never necessary.. it's the beating of a lifetime that counts!

DaWolf climbs down from the ring and heads towards Suicide!!, helping him to his feet as both look down at the ring where Thunderhawk is checking on Mank.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 am

Thunderhawk steps again on the ringpost and calls DaWolf ...

"Just to let you know, I promise I will personally give 200 % of what I have ... and I too want blood and pain ... if we win, well; if we lose, I just want it to be from guys that did their very best, and after we did the best we could too ... So, it should be a great match. Good luck, and shall the best one win"

Thunderhawk raises his hand to his forehead and salutes DaWolf smiling then jumps in the ring to check is all is keeping calm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to a Suicidal Start   Off to a Suicidal Start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to a Suicidal Start
Page 1 of 1