Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a new start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Starter
Starter
bmg

a new start Empty
PostSubject: a new start   a new start I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:12 am

(bmg enters the ring unannounched with a mic at hand, the crowd gives off a mix of cheers and boos)

Bmg: A lot can happen in one season here, we have witnesses new wrestlers like myself, seen others run their mouth like myself, and wrestlers do their best to put on a show for the fans here also like myself, but there have been a few repetitive things, we have seen all the cheaters, the posers, and the ones who just can't keep up. Tell me, exactly how many different alliances are there? (All the fans are answering to bmgs question, but there are all different numbers) Exactly what I mean. No one knows because everone wants to be in a clique, EVERYONE! I have seen this go one all season and the thought of it makes me blow chunks. I will be honest, I fight for myself and do not need help in my matches, I was thrown off guard during my last match of the season causing me to be on the wrong end of a suicidal tendences. Now if I am right, I have not had my semifinal match in the federation title tourney against darth scepter yet and honestly after catching another lucky break in the tournement, I will take a whole lot to overcome my next match. I have felt pain excitement and victory during my rookie season, and now that we have entered a brand new year, I hope to someday have gold around my waist, bank on it!

(The crowd gives off a few bmg chants as bmg goes backstage.....bmg bmg bmg bmg bmg)
Back to top Go down

a new start
Page 1 of 1