Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a new start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

a new start Empty
PostSubject: a new start   a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 pm

The lights go out for a seconds. When the lights come back on out of noway two bit standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone .

twobit: Well well well... what can i say? is a new start of a new year and a new start for new Wrestler and i am talking about all you new Wrestler you not in a Federations you are in a war a war that is going on for a long time and there are three side of is war and there are no good or bad side it all about respect for me and the wolf pack tonight is a new world order.

Last edited by two bit on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

a new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start   a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 pm

A wolf howls and DaWolf walks out and straight into the ring. He walks up to TwoBit and faces with him.

Well, TwoBit, since we are starting a new season and a new year, I'd like to first set things a little more straight in the Wolf-Pack. We've recently been proving ourselves and we need to stay on top of things. I take it that you are officially stepping up to enlist in the PACK, which is what I need the rest of the members to do. So, ISB, Scuicide!!, and Sanducu, I need all 3 of you to come out here and declare that you're staying in the PACK, and that the pact still runs... in your BLOOD!
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

a new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start   a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:36 pm

two bit:DaWolf i am sorry to say this but Sanducu leave the Federations we need one more member that is at my level not at One Dares to attack me that that level higher level so if you want to join ask me or DaWolf if you want to join because is the new world order.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

a new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start   a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:36 pm

dont forget about lucky Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new start   a new start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new start
Page 1 of 1