Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suicidal Open Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!

Suicidal Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Open Challenge   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:31 pm

*The lights flicker on and of then all of a sudden “Suicide!! is here ” flashes on the tron as a dark figure appears*

commentator 1- who

commentator 2- or what is

both commentators 1 and 2- Suicide!!

*the lights shut off again and once they a wrestler wearing black pants and a black hoodie with black wrestling boots and a red and black mask and with the word Suicide!! tattooed on his back in red and black ink *

commentator 1- who is this Suicide!!?

*suicide!! grabs a microphone and starts talking *

Suicide!!- hahaha (evil laugh) who am I haha (evil laugh) I am Suicide!!!

commentator 2- why are you here

Suicide!!- I am tired of jumping from roster to roster beating champion after champion i'm done chasing after my opponents I have waited for my chance to return once again now this time my to join one of the fastest rising roster Total Impact Wrestling

Fans- TIW,TIW,TIW

Suicide!!- and once i'm threw you will remember the name Suicide!!

Suicide!!- im giving a open challenge to your top wrestlers I don't care who you are i'm done chasing its time to start leading

Suicide!!snaps his fingers and the lights shut off when there turn off Suicide!! is gone*

commentator 1- he is gone

commentator 2- did you hear that and open challenge

* who will accept the Suicidal Open Challenge? flashes on the tron *
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

PostSubject: Accepting challenge   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Lucky heard the challenge offer while is training in the gym.

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the Lucky's greatest victories and most powerful moves.
Lucky makes his way to the ring and pick up the mic.

I heard your challenge Suicide!! I hereby accept your challenge! Let's see will you need to suicide or I'll be lucky!

Lucky makes his way back. The commentators paused with mouth open unable to have a chance to speak.

Commentator 2 - He's gone too. Emmm... ok....
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Open Challenge   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:24 pm

*indestructible by disturbed starts playing Suicide!! apears at the top of the ramp with a microphone and stops lucky *

commentator 1- that is the music of only one wrestler

commentator 2- the six foot Suicide!!

fans- boo, boo, suicide!! sucks

Suicide!!- hahaha (evil laugh) this is the punk th anwser the Suicidal Challenge you couldn't pin me if your life depended on it and if it wasnt for i have a match later i would knock you out here and now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

PostSubject: Lucky Stopped   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:56 am

Lucky heard Suicide!! as he's walking to the back stage. He stopped and turn around. He gave Suicide!! a serious stare. Without a mic in hand, Lucky could only waved both his hand asking Suicide!! to come over.

"Come on!!! Come on!!!" shouted Lucky as he walk slowly and cautiously a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Open Challenge   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:09 am

(OOC): Lucky i already told. be in one feud at each time. you are involved in fights with x-pac, deadman_taker and now you want suicide?? pick one only one. and develop a rivalry with him.
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

PostSubject: Confuse   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:35 am

(OCC) Sorry boss! I'm still learning... Razz I thought I can go for Suicide after Xpac fight.... But I think I never pick up a fight with deadman_taker :?: Sorry if I forgot. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Open Challenge   Suicidal Open Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1