Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Thunder hits the arena as the lights go dim and the sound of heavy rain covers the noise. A strong wolf howl cuts through the silence as a flash of lightning shines over one of the ring posts where DaWolf appears squatting with his hands on the post preparing to jump. He makes a leap as the lights fade in and stands in the center of the ring. The ring assistant throws him a microphone which he holds up.

DaWolf: I'm tired of waiting, and I'm sending an open invitation to all those foolish enough to accept it. I don't care who you follow, how you plan to build your career around here, or who does your baby-sitting. If I sit around not beating people up for over a couple of days I start getting irritated, and that's what I am right now. Those of you with the guts... STEP UP!
Back to top Go down
Disinteg

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:51 am

Suddenly a strong-looking, huge man enters to the ring. He wears only a baggies so easy to check his devastating muscles. He is smiling.

- I don't want you to be tired, so I am accepting your miserable challenge! Take care of your wolf, because if I win the match I will kill it and eat it!

I will totally disintegrate you in the ring, so better to think about your retirement and buy a wheelchair!

Hahaha!

Disintegrate leaves the ring with loud laughing.
Back to top Go down
Disintegrate
Starter
Starter
Disintegrate

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:53 am

Disinteg wrote:
Suddenly a strong-looking, huge man enters to the ring. He wears only a baggies so easy to check his devastating muscles. He is smiling.

- I don't want you to be tired, so I am accepting your miserable challenge! Take care of your wolf, because if I win the match I will kill it and eat it!

I will totally disintegrate you in the ring, so better to think about your retirement and buy a wheelchair!

Hahaha!

Disintegrate leaves the ring with loud laughing.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 am

DaWolf grins and holds up his mic again.

DaWolf: heheheh... "miserable challenge"?! Look bub, I never really did that well with threats and I'm not planning to start today. I don't respond all that well to people who wanna come here and run their mouths on how they're gonna destroy me and all that crap. But I do know this, I face you in the ring, I kick your ass... simple as that! It doesn't really matter how big you are or how many injections you've had to bulk yourself up. I'm no small man, I'm no weak man... I'm no ordinary man!
Back to top Go down
Disintegrate
Starter
Starter
Disintegrate

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 am

Disintegrate smiling maliciously and continues:

Nice to hear that you have some confidence in yourself, you are really not an ordinary man, maybe some kind of animal? I am seeing that you have big teeth (that will be good for me to prepare a new necklace), you have furry skin (I need a new coat for winter Smile ). The only problem that I am not understanding your speech - so we have to speak on the language of strength!
I am just suggesting to you to buy a wheelchair for the match, to make assurance double sure...

Disintegrate leaves
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 am

In the mean time, while DaWolf has he back turned to the GM Itchy Scratchy Booty craws out from under the ring. Enters the ring and hits DaWolf in the head with a 40 oz bottle of M-lite and punched him in the face with a bobbed-wire boxing glove, knocking him out on the canvas. ISB kneels down and says to DaWolf “You might be the biggest dog in the yard bout you are not the only dog in this yard”. Don’t start nothin won’t be nothin. The music from TIW starts to play and ISB leaves the ring while on the Titan Tron they replay what just happened. Itchy Scratchy Booty leave the ring with a cheesy grin Evil or Very Mad on his face as the fan erupt in cheers of "ITCHY, ITCHY, ITCHY, ITCHY"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open challenge
Page 1 of 1