Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back on Track Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Back on Track Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Back on Track Part 2   Back on Track Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

*Suicide!! after heading backstage meets up with Micheal Richardson*

Suicide!!:phew well i got through that without hitting somebod......Micheal why are you following me

Micheal Richardson:Just wanted so answers to a couple questions

Suicide!!: ok fine,hurry up i wanna head back to my hotel

Micheal Richardson:what first turned you to pro wrestling

Suicide!!:as i kid i watched it and woundered how it was to step into the ring

Micheal Richardson:wow very interesting,what made you join up with the Wolf Pack

Suicide!!:to tell you the truth at first i couldnt stand these guys but i wanted some back up against the Legion of Tarfeild

Micheal Richardson:you turned face almost over night ,why the huge change?

Suicide!!:DaWolf was talking about a team about working as one or falling at the hands of our enemys and as long as im champion i need people watching my back

Micheal Richardson:i like your new music but why so many changes

Suicide!!:will its Anthem of the Underdog by 12 Stones and as long i keep changing everything will keep changing with me

Micheal Richardson:one last think what do you truly think about M.B. Docq,Thunderhawk and Mank

Suicide!!:did you not just here me 2 long speaches but here is what i think

M.B. Docq:good in the ring not great on the mic and s afraid of the truth

Thunderhawk:not so great in the ring ,has a big mouth and will find a way to explain his every loss

Mank:master in the ring,ok on the mic hits hard and probably settles 99% of his problems outside of the ring which could get him hurt,i probably hate him the most souly because he dosnt think like a champion but a challenger

Suicide!!:now im getting word from DaWolf to head up to the bar so i gotta go

Micheal Richardson:Thanks that cleared many things up

*Suicide!! heads for his car in the parking lot*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Back on Track Part 2   Back on Track Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Mank: Hey hey, Wait a minute!!!

Mank enters and talks to Michael Richardson

Mank: You wont believe this guy and his "face attitude"... come on this was the guy that always was threatening Robert, the one who destroyed Prince of Shadow's car and my chopper, the one who throwed his car to Thunderhawk...

Now Mank starts talking to Suicide!!

Mank: Come on, even if is truth some of the things he said, respecting me but hating me at same time? You're completely right about Docq and Thunderhawk. At least u admitted that i'm a master in the ring. And about being a challenger always, you could learn a little about it. I'm always ready for the next challenge even if is too hard. That's how i got the tag title, maybe could help you at least to not being defeated so easily by the Legion when you defend your title
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Back on Track Part 2   Back on Track Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 pm

*Suicide!! has a gazed look on his face then looks and saw Mank*

Suicide!!: I heard a negative punk voice,oh high Mank

*Suicde!! texts The Wolf Pack at the bar saying he'll be late*

Sucide!!: ok who the hell are you to say that,mr.heel it seems you switched once you joined up with the legion but in like my switch it really hasn't helped your career,mank it seems you pop up once you not wanted you're like a zit,i gave you a little espect being that you were able to hurt me but you still aren't good enough to win a singles title

Suicide!!:In sick and tired of people questioning my change of heart but it will end next season,i hope one member of the legion makes it,but i doubt there in ring abilty,nobody has held a title before in my tournament, and if i do find a way to finally lose Dawolf wants this belt and soon the Pack will take our chance at the world title

Suicide!!:dude you think you have the game figured out but once the show is over i will still be champion, you say your ready for your next challenge and i say prove it, if 1 of you boys wins why dont i bring him and i'll bring the new guy lucky and we have our selfs a stable vs stable tag team match to settle everything,but i have a bar to get to

*Suicide!! tosses a mirror off manks chopper on the ground*

Suicide!!:I waned you to have this hahaha

*Suicide!! drives away in his Aston Martin*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Back on Track Part 2   Back on Track Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Mank: Michael... see, he keeps talking and talking and talking. Lets see what will happen when nefret-o.g or darth make him understand the real meaning of PAIN. Be ready to announce that the Legion of Tarfield will get the Federation and International title, and keep defending the Tag Title. Little by little, we will conquer this fed. Take it for granted

Mank leaves to the gym to train
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back on Track Part 2   Back on Track Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back on Track Part 2
Page 1 of 1