Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

world on my back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

world on my back Empty
PostSubject: world on my back   world on my back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm

* camera cuts to a interviewer aproaching Suicide!!*
Interviewer - what are you thinking about when it comes to your two upcoming matches this week

Suicide!! - well im thinking that im a fighting person and as long as the people wanna see me and the gm is pushing me in the ring i dont care if i have 5 opponents each night there ain't no stopping me, as for batistaundertaker i hope you break your leg on the way to the ring other wise he will be in a full body cast after im done , and thunderhawk let me tell you a little story about a person who crossed the line of Suicide!! i when th jail for Homicide i broke his neck with the INSTANT DEATH please believe o won't hesitate to do the same to you,finally last and yes least mank i layed down for you and you're running you mouth if i had the tinyest bit of care about our match you best believe you will be in the hospital.....i hope i covered everyone i set out to
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

world on my back Empty
PostSubject: Re: world on my back   world on my back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:14 pm

Mank - Well whenever u feel nobody is playing with ur mind, and u feel prepared, just ask a rematch. Lets see if u can backup those words when u ask it. And i'll stop bothering u for a while, so u concentrate for ur matches. I have some other things to deal meanwhile
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

world on my back Empty
PostSubject: Re: world on my back   world on my back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Suicide!!- rest asure i'll be intouch mank when the time is right i'll take you out for good Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Sponsored content

world on my back Empty
PostSubject: Re: world on my back   world on my back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

world on my back
Page 1 of 1