Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DaPack Strikes Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

DaPack Strikes Back Empty
PostSubject: DaPack Strikes Back   DaPack Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:22 pm

*Suicide!! heads toward the ring with i microphone in his hand*
Suicide!!:Last week and i demanded a main event match and got a match involing 3 champions so not bad,joining up with that pack has mad me think some,about how its not so smart to cross the boss and fight a legion alone ,and it has made me a little more level headed and for that i thank you Dawolf and the rest of the Pack

*Suicide!! pauses and walks around the ring*

back to my point i believe i represented what the Pack is all about and DaWolf and i will tear the house down next show once we take out BMG and a some new guy,now as we move forward and our Pack gets moving forward i just have thing to say to the Legion and NOD,The Pack are the self proclaimed Hunters of T.I.W. and we are great at what we do
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: DaPack Strikes Back   DaPack Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:06 am

Heavy rain sounds and thunder roars as the lights dim fast. A flash of lightning lights the arena up as a wold howl echoes and DaWolf makes his way out and climbs the ring. he holds up a mic in his hand and puts up his other hand to shake Suicide!!'s hand.

That's the spirit I need, and that's exactly what's gonna happen! Next show, the whole Federation will get a feel of what we're made of!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: DaPack Strikes Back   DaPack Strikes Back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 am

ISB come out from the back sweat driping fom his brow. I just want the Pack to know i am with you. I have beening training getting ready for some suprises coming soon to a ring near you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaPack Strikes Back   DaPack Strikes Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaPack Strikes Back
Page 1 of 1