Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm back ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

I'm back ... Empty
PostSubject: I'm back ...   I'm back ... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:56 pm

A red Ferrari comes into the parking lot ... Hawk comes down dressed in a suit and slowly heads to the arena, when a reporter runs to him

Reporter : "Welcome back, Hawk !"

Hawk : "Thank you ... I dont have much time, so if you can be quick, please ..."

Reporter : "Sure. First, how are you returning to TIW ?"

Hawk : "Motivated. I am totally healthy now, even if I proved to be able to fight even when getting out of hospital, so that was not a problem. I am here to affirm what I really value."

Reporter : "The roster has known various changes, new entries ... What do you think about it ?"

Hawk : "I think that fresh blood never is a problem ..."

Reporter : "It's an ambiguous answer ... why fresh blood ?"

Hawk : "Yeah ... As you know, I had a little argument with that newbie, CelticDragon ... I think that these guy are just a bit too ambitious, except those who really deserve it, as Sanducu, Nbubanga, and others ... In any case, these arrivals will surely do good"

Reporter : "And about your feuds ?"

Hawk : "Suicide will finally learn who Thunderhawk really is ... I am working on some surprises ... And it is a dream, but i start looking at the fed title ... Docq is my friend, but that belt is very ... let's say ... has much appeal ... we will see, but until Docq has that belt, I will try nothing to reach it."

He leaves the reporter and enters the arena.
Back to top Go down

I'm back ...
Page 1 of 1