Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back on Track

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Back on Track Empty
PostSubject: Back on Track   Back on Track I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:37 pm

*Suicide!! heads to the ring with his federation title held high over his head *

Micheal Richardson:Suicide!! has turned face and it seems to have helped his preformance in the ring and now we here his new theme music

Suicide!!:HAHAHAHA ,i told you The Wolf Pack would destroy and prove that we are for real and we did

Suicide!!:I came out here to tell DaWolf that he was great and that we could end being one of the greatest tag teams of T.I.W.

Suicide!!:Next im adressing all the new guys,i don't care where you have been or where you are going,This is TOTAL IMPACT WRESTLING,you earn respect or you lose it and dont think you will just get a title match or a main event card because the rest of us like PoS,Mank,Jobba the Hut ,Johnny Nitro and me Suicide!!

*Suicide!! puts down the microphone and wals back up the ramp*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Back on Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on Track   Back on Track I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:10 am

*[/*
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

Back on Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on Track   Back on Track I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 am

"
Oh my fu**ing god.

This gets more ridicilous then i first thought.

Suicide. You got your brain damaged lately?Somehard hits on the head or something?

Because, I know i would have beaten you the first time we met, just like I did beat you the second time we met. You hit me with your so called "finisher" and it didn't finish anything. I hit you with my Docqument of Pain and guess what, you were laying on the mat.

So, I'm sorry. I didn't want to beat you 3 times and more important I wanted to get rid of that worthless piece of metal you concider a title belt. If it wasn't for you standing in the ring, I would have given it to the caretaker, or anybody else with the sameskills like you.

And what makes me even more worried about the health-status of your brain is, you got beaten by Mank two-times. And that was way before you got the title belt handed from me. So. I guess, you kid should get backstage and do your homework.

And Mank. I won't back down from our final match. But since then and afterwards you better watch your back."

Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Back on Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on Track   Back on Track I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:06 pm

*Suicide!! stops at the top of the ramp*

Suicide!!:Listen to your self, you are saying the same thing over and over trying to get somebody to believe what you say, but maybe there is some truth to your words

Suicide!!:the so called "finisher" rocked you so bad that you had to crawl to get the cover after i was hit with that pipe,you dont think a fight against me is important well hmm like me look at the history of this fed,i have main evented more matches then you

Suicide!!:you should worry about yourself getting hurt,i can take care of my self,after all of the sh*t i take week in and week out i keep winning,i think you should be worried about your health because you are messing with the wrong stables,The Wolf Pack will devour our opponents which includes stuck up punks that talk to much like the NOD,so i'll be nice and give you the chance i never got,stop speaking out of turn, settle your problems in the ring or face the wrath of The Pack
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Back on Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on Track   Back on Track I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Scuicide!! wants to answer M.B.Docq but DaWolf puts a hand on his shoulder and stops him.

Don't waste your breath... hey Docq, why don't you just go play with your bodyguard or something and save these fans the noise, aight? You talk about me getting kicked out of the tournament by my tag partner? Well, guess what, that's the man who almost made it with me to the freakin' Tag Titles! So yeah I don't really mind losing to him! (crowd cheers) Why don't you just do us a favor and get off the damn screen? I'd rather be watchin' cartoons...

------------------------------
OOC:
To M.B.Docq: Don't worry about it I think any of us who has been in the roleplaying business before knows nothing here is personal Smile In any case wrestler attitudes do change and so they do in rping as well. I say go for it and make a a unique personality for your character!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back on Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back on Track   Back on Track I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back on Track
Page 1 of 1