Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is Next In Line Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Who is Next In Line Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 am

Suicide!!:HaHaHa I guess we know who is next in line now

Suicide!!:We all saw it once i pinned BMG for the 1..2..3.. and TheRock beat Chandrak its seems that my next opponent for my federation title is TheRock

*Suicide!! holds up the federation title*

Suicide!!:I will make sure that im the first Champion to hold a belt for 2 full seasons,and i've heard the first PPV for T.I.W. and Annihilation is soon, so expect that Suicide!! will destroy who ever Robert puts in front of me

Suicide!!:Back to TheRock,you really impressed me but word to the wise give up you spot before you end up like the other 8 men in my last 6 fights beaten by Suicide!!,because if you do decide to grow a pair and step into the ring with me you will be shown how indestructible i am

Suicide!!: To quote one of my Favorite bands Disturbed
" I'm Indestructible, Determination that is incorruptible From the other side A terror to behold Annihilation will be unavoidable Every broken enemy will know That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive I'm an indestructible Master of War" this means that inside this ring im not going to be put down no matter who ever it is i am fighting and after is over you'll understand that im invincable just like BMG,Darth Scepter,K@n3,Fang and BMG,Johnny Nitro and Soul_Edge and Thunderhawk already found out

Suicide!!:So good luck in another federation or good luck walking away from our match by yourself,either choice you make TheRock makes me looks more dominant then you anyway so think your next move through because it will be your last but do you want it to be your last here in T.I.W. or last ever.......hahaha

theRock
Starter
Starter
theRock

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 am

theRock makes his way to the ring, while his theme song is playing. He holds amic in his hands and the crowd begins to cheer

theRock:Well Suicide you are right, hopefully, that I am the next in line. Hopefully for me, the fans and everybody else,everybody beside you! Because when theRock is the next in line, and I am sure I am, then theRock will take that belt from you and make sure that you wont held that belt for 2 seasons!

Because, to say it in the words of one of my favourite superstars... the Rock,
I will take a donut, turn it sideways and stick it into your candy ass!!!And i think everybody knows what that means!!!
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Suicide!!:I don't think you understand anything about Suicide!! except for the fact that he is the current Federation Champion,did you do your homework onmy last 6 matches
BMG vs (c) Suicide!!:winner by pin fall and still champion Suicide!!

Darth Scepter vs (c) Suicide!!:winner escaping the cage and still champion Suicide!!

K@n3 vs (c) Suicide!!:winner by pin fall and still champion Suicide!!

Fang and BMG vs Suicide!! and Dawolf:winner The Wolf Pack

Johnny Nitro and Soul_Edge vs Suicide!! and Jobba the Hut:winner by pinfall Suicide!! and Jobba

Thunderhawk vs Suicide!!:winner and new champion Suicide!!

Suicide!!:i won 5 of thoughs 6 matches by pinfall,and once i escaped the cage first,and in all i have only lost 3 of my 13 matches,do you really think that i will allow so new punk walk in and destroy what has took me 3 seasons to build?

*Suicide!! holds up the federation title*

Suicide!!:This right here means that im better than you,and its going to stay that way so you have two choices like i've said many times before,test you luck like the last 8 people and end up a statistic or walk away all fight another day

Suicide!!:Here is a couple quotes from one of my favorite bands Papa Roach
"Cause You gotta be bigger, and be faster, and be stronger if your gonna survive any longer in this lifetime it better be the right time the first time might be your last time " Which means that the i here talking its just to waste time before your next match,once you step into the ring all the talking is over and it all relises on you ability to compete

Suicide!!:"
Cause I've lost my innocence But I'm not a stranger, Just a life changer
I'm a man thats not afraid of danger I walk my own path, and blaze my own trail
because I'm not afraid to derail I won't get in line or be a middle man so fuck you I'll make my own plan"
This one means that i know who i am and am aware of what i can do,and I'm not going to change my routine for anybody and ifyou get in my way believe that you'll be permanantly removed,other wise known as destroyed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
theRock
Starter
Starter
theRock

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:34 pm

theRock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DID!!!
The only thing that matters is the present...

Suicide: I kno....

theRock: stop!stop,stop,stop!!The Rock wasnt ready... and you shouldnt interrupt theRock. Do you here the fans chanting theRocks name?

Now the crowd begins to cheer theRocks name and dont stop doing it
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Suicide!!:Whoa man do you get the idea that you in the present im still champion,are you .....NO hmmm didnt think so and i truly dont give a crap weather the fans cheer for you or me or the freaking camera man

Suicide!!:And in the memory of the rock i have a few choice words for you,Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth

OOC:you can't speak for me dude,not even a little bit ,you only control you wrestler
Back to top Go down
theRock
Starter
Starter
theRock

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 am

theRock: I dont think I have to shut my mouth, but maybe I should shut yours!

Then theRock drops the mic and begins to punch Suicide. The crowd still chants theRocks name, but after 5 punches Suicide dodges a kick and punches back.He gets theRock on the ground and starts brawling again.
Suddenly 20 security men run down the ramp and go in the ring, where Suicide still strikes theRock.The Security men grab Suicide and pull him away from theRock, who wants to fight ,back but is hold back by the other security men.
After the dust has settled they convoy the two wrestlers backstage.

OOC: Sorry for using your character last post. Now I had to, because we had to fight.But sorry again:D
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 am

OOC:we decided on this so its fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Next In Line Part 2   Who is Next In Line Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Next In Line Part 2
Page 1 of 1