Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Trucker's second log entry:flashback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

Space Trucker's second log entry:flashback Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker's second log entry:flashback   Space Trucker's second log entry:flashback I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:34 pm

In the gym session tonight,I could have killed my partner...I was badly beaten and when I saw the hole in his defense,I launched a semi-open palm strike,that would smash his throat.
Thank God that Sergeant Petrovo,my trainer was there to stop me-his eyes are keen as always and he knows me better than anybody,better than I know myself!
The good old Sergeant....
I remember clearly that night at "The Zone"club,where the Sergeant was leading the security team.
Oh,he was the best!
Former Sergeant of the the Soviet Union,trained in guerrilla warfare,served all around the globe,until the Perestroika and the fall of the Union.
Having nobody to care for,no family or friends,he emigrated to USA.There,he started fighting in MMA matches and work as security manager,things that he was most qualified for than most of the well known professionals.
It was him that brought me to "The Zone",after seeing me handling a dangerous situation,in the dump I was working then,involving a paranoid ex-boyfriend,a strip girl and a very long knife.
Later,he told me that he was impressed by the fact,that although I could have taken the guy down with minimal risk,I managed to talk him out of it,avoiding any violence.
"The world is full of bouncers",he told me that night "who are all brawn and no brain,that can beat you to a pulp.Yet,you regard violence as the final solution,aiming at protecting and preventing rather,than just beat the lights out of anybody.This is the point of being a security guard my friend,protection through prevention.You're born for this job!"
These where the happiest days of my life,working and learning from a master of this job,a harsh,but kind and caring father figure.
Alas,all good things must end....
About a couple of years before,Sergeant Petrovo had made it to the finals of an important Interstate MMA championship,the winner had a shot to enter the world famous Pride federation.
After work,on our way to the parking lot,a black Hummer stopped and two black suited guys came down.They claimed that they were authorized to offer half a million dollars in cash,if Sergeant agreed to sell out the match.
When Sergeant told them where to shove their cash,both of the guys moved toward me,while a third one started coming out,with an UZI sub-machine in his hand.
My fear for my mentor's life,drove me into a strange kind of trance....
I don't recall having any conscious thoughts,I was strangely detached,as I watched my body performing a series of moves.
I buried my elbow deep in the solar plexus of the guy on my right,while at the same time,I was smashing with a right low kick of my steel tipped boots,the left knee of the other guy on my left.
Using the momentum of my own weight and position,I leaped toward the guy with the UZI,protruding a semi open palm fist,aiming at his throat.
As I was smashing his throat,the guy fired a burst.....
I turned to see where the bullets hit and I felt two arms slipping under my armpits,locking me into a Nelson Lock.
I heard a familiar voice..."Stop it,I'm fine,stop it!Stop!Relax boy,I'm ok!"
Regaining my consciousness.realizing that it was the Sergeant that was holding me....
Body count.One dead,one seriously injured with broken thorax and the lucky one,escaped with one fractured knee.
Bottom line?The Sergeant used his acquaintances from the Army,to get in touch with Former KGB agents,that turned criminal.Through them,he made a deal with the mobsters who sent the squad,that he'd quit MMA,if they'd leave us alone and vanish the body,otherwise,they would risk a war with the Russian Mafia.
The deal was gladly accepted-after all,who would risk a war with trained agents and military officers as rivals?
Since then,I became a wrestler,not so much about the money,but for learning to retain control and not slip into that trance again.
Besides,he's happy with the wrestling world-he gets all the excitement,without the danger,a kind semi-retirement...
BTW,his rival on that tournament,won an entrance match in the Pride Federation-and got knocked down in thirty seconds flat!
None heard of him again....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain

Space Trucker's second log entry:flashback
Page 1 of 1