Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Trucker's first log entry...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

Space Trucker's first log entry... Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker's first log entry...   Space Trucker's first log entry... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 am

I had an interesting talk with DaWolf,he wants me to join his stable.
I accepted,but I feel a bit weird about this.
There's a lot of tension between him,the_undertaker_ and Mank,it seems that all those wrestlers (DaWolf included) have lost themselves in the pursuit of fame.
Fame....It comes and goes and no matter who you are,there's always someone stronger,faster,better than you.
What if you get that belt?What if you lose it to someone?What then?
Well,as far it concerns me,I don't give a rat's...rear end about belts and fame-as long as wrestling can buy me my beers,I'm alright!
Besides,I like stepping into the ring with a better wrestler,how else can I learn?How can I discover my weaknesses,if I fight weak wrestlers?How else can I improve?
This very point is what really connects me with DaWolf,he is not afraid to bleed-he's not afraid to lose,if this helps him to make a point....
I don't think he gets the respect he deserves,if not for his skills,then for his attitude!
Although I'm not much enthusiastic for titles,I sure want to share the ring with him.!
He makes me wanting to sink my teeth into something!
I think I'll have to settle for a huge steak right now...and a six pack of Buds!
I wonder if Shelly's available tonight,an dinner and some dessert would be good for tonight...
Now,where the heck is my cell?...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain

Space Trucker's first log entry...
Page 1 of 1