Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolf Pack in meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

The Wolf Pack in meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Pack in meeting   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 am

DaWolf has the whole Pack gathered up in their locker room.

Well I got all of ya here today to tell you an important thing. I've not been completely satisfied with my own performance lately and I believe I need to improve on certain areas of my technique. I have been thinking this over many times and arrived to a conclusion that there's something I will need to do about this. I will finish this season as I am, then leave for a period of time which I can't tell. I should be coming back by the beginning of the next season, but in case I don't you guys will take care of the Pack for me till I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack in meeting   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 pm

*Suicide!! stands up*

Suicide!!:Dawolf as your partner in that last match let me say it was my fault for tapping out so don't beat yourself up but we all need to impove so i back your decision,in you absence i will take control and lead The Wolf Pack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Why the rush to take command?   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Space Trucker stands up and looks pretty pissed off!
"Wait a second Suicide,you're suddenly all too eager to lead us!
What's the rush-DaWolf hasn't even left the room!
Don't you think that he and he alone should decide who will be his deputy leader?
If I recall correctly,he said
"you guys will take care of the Pack for me till I'm back."
Not "Suicide,you got to lead them,until I return!"
He pauses...and adds,more calm now.
"He is the reason I joined this stable and he is my leader!
If he tells me to follow you,I will do it-I will support you with all I got,but only after I hear him saying it!
I don't question your leading abilities and I sure don't overlook your value as a member of the stable-darn,who am I to question your devotion to the stable?
Yet,please try to understand me,I want what's best for the stable too and this includes that the one to lead us,will have the full support of everyone,including the leader"

He turns to DaWolf
"Well,what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack in meeting   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Suicide!!:well me, Dawolf and ISB were the orginal members and i only see it fitting that we have a leader that has walked with the pack from the start and yes Dawolf hasn't left yet but i'm just trying to set a game plan so that we don't fall apart

*Suicide!! walks toward Space Tucker*

Suicide!!:Please understand that i held this stable higher the i held the Federation Title once i held it and I believe that i'm the best choice to take over in the absence of our current leader and also understand that if we all go in opposite direction while he is gone then we will be picked off one by one by the other stables

Suicide!!:If Dawolf turns down this idea fine but we need to be on the same page here and all i'm saying is if somebody is going to step it should be me or ISB

*Suicide!! turns to Dawolf*

Suicide!!:You know that what i have said it true and you how much i respect you the members of the Wolf Pack and you also know how violent the other stables are

*Suicide!! calms down*

Suicide!!:I will do anything for the safety of the Wolf Pack whether that means giving up a fight against another wrestler or kick the legions ass back and for the arena, i believe that i am the heart and soul of this stable so im sorry if if take things a little far but i just like the rest of you are here for the legion
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack in meeting   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:55 am

DaWolf holds up his hand to stop Space Trucker and Suicide!! from arguing then waits till they settle down.

I understand the enthusiasm both of you have as I am sure the rest also think the same way. I appreciate how eager you are to lead the Pack and hold it on firm grounds while I'm gone but I will tell you this.. you are all in this Pack because you are all worthy of your positions. I am as much of a wolf of this pack as I am a leader, and in that respect I treat us all as equals. Suicide!!, you and ISB have been with me in the very beginnings.. Lucky, you've shown true respect for the Pack and refused to leave.. Space Trucker, you are our newest member but you've been as brave, eager, and adventurous as we have all been. You all qualify and you all will be leaders in your own sense. It is very simple boys, answer all challenges, and back down for no-one!

On another note, while I am gonna be absent from the main action for the period between the two seasons and possibly for the first show as well, I will be in contact with all of you. And during that time I will be needing your help and I'll explain this later.

Remember our fundametals:

The strength of The Pack is The Wolf, and the strength of The Wolf is The Pack

DaWolf looks around his team mates then grins.

... beats all that crap about "all for one and one for all" doesn't it?!
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Space Trucker's final answer to the issue....   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:28 pm

While DaWolf was saying his final words on the subject,Space Trucker rolled a cigarette nervously..
He lighted it up,drew a whiff and said apologetically.

"DaWolf,Suicide,I am truly sorry if it looked like I was claiming the leadership!
I don't want to lead,I just want to make sure that we all will keep on showing the same respect and support to each other,mo matter who takes the lead!
Besides,we all turn to the most experienced and trustworthy person for guidance and trustworthy I may be,but experienced?
Hardly!
I know who I am and where is my place.
Right here,with the pack,to beat some respect into our opponent's heads!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Pack in meeting   The Wolf Pack in meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Pack in meeting
Page 1 of 1