Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new super power

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:15 am

Arena lights suddenly dim and thunder roars across the stadium. Showers of heavy rain are heard then a lightning bolt hits the titantron and shows a wolf's head carved on a huge boulder. A spotlight shines on one of the ring posts where DaWolf is crouching and surveying the scene. Lights gradually fade in as he makes a jump for it and is thrown a mic from the ring side.

Wrestlers leaving.. new ones coming in.. feuds and arguements all over the place, but it's all too chaotic. I am here to call for a joining of forces that shall take us to the next level... I am here to form... The Wolf-Pack! The only other "stable" I know of here is The Legion of Tarfield, and I respect them for that, but things need to get more organized around here. This is - so far, and I mean so far - an open invitation. All those interested to join are required to prove their worth, in whichever way they see fit. In a while, and as we establish ourselves, things will get bumpier. By then, getting in won't be so easy, and those who can not keep up with the load will be forced out... take a deep breath and think for a long time before you get yourself into this... this is gonna be worse than the mob!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:49 am

You know you can count me in.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:16 pm

well if you need a hitman you can if you can handle the federation champ in this pack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:52 am

DaWolf raises his mic back up and answers.

ISB, I have a pretty good idea of the metal you're made from and you are now part of the Wolf-Pack. Suicide!!, I've seen you in the ring and out but I've never teamed up with you. You ARE, however, a gold winner and that does play on your side... you are in. So we got 3 members so far, and the doors are still open... for now! I remind you all that being part of the Wolf-Pack is a conscious and determined choice. You WILL be tested, you WILL be tried, and should you fail, you WILL be... let's just say... no longer needed. On the other hand, prove yourself and you WILL be rewarded with power beyond doubt... MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:41 am

Well well well... whddaya know? All of a sudden a hundred other stables are starting to form! That's cool by me, but I will remind you all that what we're starting here is no simple stable that would be satisfied with a couple of fights. This is a PACK of the elite! If you know anything about wolves, they hunt in packs... they live in packs... they feed in packs! And if you wanna be a member of the Pack, you gotta be up for it, but you'd know you've got the Pack to watch your back!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:44 am

Not bad for a start... not bad at all! Join me up in this ring boys..

ISB, Suicide!!, and Sanducu climb the ring and face DaWolf.

I present to all the fans around here, the first version of... the Wolf-Pack! This is far from over though, and you guys still have some points to prove. Suicide!! and Sanducu, I'm gonna need to see you in action soon. And boys if it is good enough, you never know, I'm probably gonna stick around for ya! Now for the 3 of you and for whoever will join the PACK later, know this: the PACK is stronger than its strongest wolf. We're in this together, and we will be in this with our BLOOD! There will be no backing off, there will be no ruining the PACK's reputation, and there will be lots of gore... this ain't for the weak of heart!
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:32 pm

* Suicide!! heads for the ring with the fed title*
Suicide: Wolf-Pack i need you to answer some things for me because as champion i have the biggest tarket on my back ,and am already been attacked by the legion,first you say i need to prove myself then well look at my next match ,but lets see ISB he just lost what will happen,we are in it together but where were you once i was jumped,plus what we doing about rules,there has to be rules to prevent fights inside this group,as the only champion so far i think we should fokus on another title in then on the Legion but i wanna run this stuff by you guys.....
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 am

DaWolf looks up at Suicide!! not saying a word then slowly lifts up his mic.

First of all, you just saw me and ISB go at it for a spot at the title and we did that only because we were put against each other by the match makers. I will not tolerate any fights within the PACK unless it is something like this. Second, I do realize you are a title holder and respect you for that, but you need to know something: gold is not everything to us and it never will be. We will fight anybody and everybody, gold or not, if we have a point to prove. Last show we saw the N.O.D., a new stable in this federation and they seem to be going for the gold. Personally, I don't give a damn, but we ARE going for gold. If it is not this tournament, it is the next one. You have your title and you should keep it. We will support you in that. But I do need you not to make enemies with the Robert or TheSecretary.

He turns around to the other PACK members.

We better get ready boys, we will start having our matches as a PACK soon. Suicide how about you and I team up for one night and see what we can come up with? ISB you can also team up with Sanducu for the next show just so we can start to get each other's strategies in the ring... now boys, it is one thing for us to fight in matches, but a totally different thing for one of the members of the PACK to be jumped from behind. From now on, I will consider all your previous feuds over, and if any of us gets attacked, it is as if all of us are attacked... and that won't be pretty!
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am

Suicide!!:you know what i back you 100% and if you need me to leave the GM and his helper or the Legion alone right now that is fine,there will be a war soon between The Wolf-Pack The Legion and The Nation of Domination , our Pack needs to stand together or the hunters becomes the hunted so i guess there is one more thing to say........

Suicide!!:PACK ARE WE THE HUNTERS OR THE HUNTED

The Wolf-Pack: HUNTERS!!!

Suicide!!:Lets Go Prove It
Back to top Go down
two bit
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
two bit

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:07 am

Suicide!! Wolf is right we need Robert or The Secretary on our side if we want Gold around our waist, however it isn’t everything, it make you feel better though. As for you I don't have a problem with you it was a tournament for a title so I give the fan what they want. I will not lay down for anyone. Now lets get to work.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Suicide!!:Well DaWolf i plan on enjoying destroying BMG well we build the rep of the Wolf Pack in our frst match as a team ,and i have to bring up Sanducu, we lost him so i think we need another world title conternder member

*Suicide!! pauses*

Suicide!!:but i have and idea for you guys this guy Lucky might be the replacement we need for Sanducu he is a hardcore fight and is ready to back the Pack 110% i we to talk it over though if its for the strength of the Pack i think he should be in

Last edited by Suicide!! on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Pack Application   A new super power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Lucky enters and make his way into the ring.

He raises the mic, "Hey guys, I've heard of your stable from back there and my mind tell me to join you guys. All of us come from the 1st season and we all know each others. And, I'll like to be the hunter and not to be hunted."

Lucky puts down the mic and raise his hand to shake with the stable member.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:14 pm

*Suicide!! approaches Lucky with a mic*

Suicide!!: well i don't know if your in but if you win the title tournament you have my vote and will open there eyes ,so i say bring every thing you have to you next matches and impress us

*Sucide!! holds his title over his head*
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Umm.... I'll do my best as in every matches I had. I hope the Luck is still with me.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:57 am

Lemme see what you can do, Lucky.. and it's not about win or lose as it is about you proving yourself... I'll be watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new super power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new super power   A new super power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new super power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Member's Area :: Tag Teams and Stables-
Jump to: