Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pack... on the move

Go down 
+2
the_undertaker_
DaWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

The Pack... on the move Empty
PostSubject: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 am

As a preview for the next Annihilation match card is being projected on the titantron, the image flickers and is lost. Arena lights dim and go out then the sounds of heavy rain are heard accompanied by loud thunder. As nothing can be seen, a loud wolf howl echoes across the arena and a strong bolt of lightning hits the titantron etching the emblem of a wolf head on a giant rock, being showered by massive rain.

Some lines start to blur into view:

"The Wolf-Pack is on the move... the hunt is on... for the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack!"
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:10 am

just then the scene changed to a dark background

deadman_taker and the_undertaker_ appeared..

the_undertaker_:well da wolf heard u've gt some wolf pack back there howlin huh?

deadman_taker:how about the tag from ur stable against us?

the_undertaker_:the tag from N.O.D for the tag title..well?what do u say?
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 am

DaWolf appears on the titantron..

... anytime... anywhere... anyhow!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:07 am

Mank: Hey hey wait a second, sorry to interrupt you but you're making a BIG mistake. You can't ask the pack to have a tag match for the title match, for one simple reason....They don't own that title!

Mank: When i see you're ready for that, maybe i'll give you the chance to get a title shot, Meanwhile, both of you should take care about being better, so you have a chance... Meanwhile the Tag Title will be mine and also the International Title soon
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 am

the_undertaker_:look..what we meant was..wolf pack and N.O.D will be sending out their tags to have a challenge 1st..the winner will then request for a title match for the tags without the losers interfering..that's what i meant..
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:42 am

ISB make his way to the ring. grabs a mic: WELL!! WELL!! "the_undertaker_" big and bad wants the pack in a fight for the right to challenge the tag team champs. Right now if i am correct "The Lord" have a rematch claus in the contract for our last fight for the belts. You and your uncle's, mother's brother's sister's child "two time removed" deatman taker have to earn that right to to challenge "The Lords" for our rematch contract. I prepose a best 2 out of 3 match between you your tag partner and "The Lords". I will take it over with Wolf and see what he thinks
Back to top Go down
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 am

M.B.Docq steps into the scene on the titan tron.

"Let me set things straight for you ItchyShittyBooty or whatever your name is.

The_Undertaker_ and his brothers are going to go against you and will beat you, just like I did in the tournament.
And after the destruction of the Lords they will go against Mank and Israha.

Their is no need for a 2 out of 3 series, 'cause the N-O-D has more important things to take care of.

Right now, the interest in anyone of th Pack is around 0.

Be prepared for a beatdown by the Brothers of the Undead."
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:56 am

deadman_taker:well ISB..why don't you just head back to your locker room and settle down..you might wnat to head to the gym too train yourself to be tougher so as to be on the same level as us..i have little respect for you both!

the_undertaker_:likewise here..i know that both of you are tag of the wolf pack..but it seems that you two just can't make it big you know..i see that the games you both won are just so entertaining that i had to switch of the tv and head to sleep,there's just no chemistry between you two working together..so why?why force yourself just to have a tag?maybe both of ya should just..break it?
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:46 pm

suddenly the arena lights fade out and rainfall is heard. A wolf howls and a lightning bolt flashes on and off showing shadows of people moving right under the titantron with occasional thuds heard. Everything goes still for a few seconds then the lights fade back in. The camera shows DaWolf standing in the ring next to ISB looking over the entrance ramp where deadman_taker and the_undertaker_ lay motionless. DaWolf walks backwards and picks up a mic.

You two listen, and you listen well. It is one thing to come out and challenge us, and a totally different thing to insult us. Let those bruises be a small reminder to both of you. And Docq, we don't need your interest in us to beat you down, so I'd watch it if I were you.. title shot or not, I want your asses in this ring in whichever match you choose!
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:08 am

the_undertaker_:MATCH ACCEPTED!!!AND AFTER THE MATCH YOU'LL SEE WHO'S THE ONE THAT WILL LIE MOTIONLESSLY ON THE GROUND!!!

deadman_taker:AND DON'T YOU THINK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO US NOW CAN BE REPEATED IN OUR MATCH..IT'LL BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

both the_undertaker_ and deadman_taker held their head by their hands,showing signs of concussion..BUT they'll always remember..
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 am

OOC: you can only talk with your wrestler.. I know that deadmantaker is your brother but you can ONLY talk with YOUR wrestler
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:26 am

OOC:erm..alright..i'll start from now
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 am

DaWolf grins and looks at ISB then back at the two men.

You don't get it, do ya, bub? It doesn't really matter who's on the mat at the end of it.. I'd gladly lose the match as long as I can teach both of you a lesson in respect! Mark my words, both of you... mark me when I say... I'm gonna make ya bleed!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 am

DaWolf appears to have finished talking when he raises his mic up again and this time staring up at the titantron where M.B.Docq is.

Oh and as for you, Mr. "I'm too scared to come down and face you, so I'm just gonna pump myself up from behind this safe camera and send my boys instead"...*ISB laughs*... I think you and I need to a have a serious uhhhh... "talk", shall we? See ya around... bub!
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 am

No pain no gain. I learn by doing so bring it on. Just remember deadman and taker you got to bring some to get some. ISB exits the ring with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

ha..lil wolves..today will be the day..JUDGEMENT DAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack... on the move   The Pack... on the move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack... on the move
Page 1 of 1