Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy.... Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy....   Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Space Trucker walks towards his Harley,rolling a cigarette.
As he approaches,he notices that the orange colored fuel tank is full of scratches and the tires are flat!
"What the hell?" he curses through his clenched teeth...
He kneels down to examine the tires and sees that they are not just flat,they are torn!
He stands up and talks to himself
"Great,just pure,f***ng great,I'm not even a week here and someone already hates my guts!"
"Hey,moron" he screams,"Try this to ME!I promise I'll stick your knife to where the sun doesn't shine!"
Again to himself..
"There goes dinner with Shelly,she hates cabs...I have to call her and explain things...Now,where the heck is my cell?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy....   Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:11 am

DaWolf passes by in his monster truck. He passes right by Space Trucker's Harley then rolls down the window.

What happened here? (Space Trucker explains) Well that's good.. means someone has noticed you and that's never bad. Hop in if you want.. I'll lend you my Jag for tonight if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Thanks!   Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 am

"Hey,DaWolf!"*Space Trucker smiles!*"Can you imagine me,in a Jaq?Seriously dude,I have to say no-when it comes to cars,I'm a lousy driver and I'd hate myself if I'd damage such a beauty!"
He scratches his head....
"Hey,how about you dropped your sweetheart a line,telling her to get ready and all four of us went for dinner?Nothing too fancy,just huge steaks and mushrooms and lots of bud!You drive,I pay!Deal?"
*Space Trucker's smile becomes wolfish*
"Don't worry about the money,the guy who did this *he points to his Harley* will pay for our dinner,if he dares to step into the ring with me,I'll wipe the mat with his...rear end and take his merchandising bonus!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy....   Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:17 pm

You kiddin'? Find out who did this and we'd be havin' HIM for dinner!

The two share a laugh and drive away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy....   Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Trucker and his Harley Fat Boy....
Page 1 of 1