Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"

Go down 
+3
Mank
Suicide!!
Space Trucker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Name:Space Trucker
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 250 lbs
Alignment: Face
Pic: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" Space_10

A short bio.
Space Trucker was (or will be) born on Earth in about 600 years from now,as the result of an illegal relationship between a very high military officer and a very expensive and very capable whore,he was raised among criminals,junkies,pimps,whores and all the scum you can imagine,having seen nothing of his father,except the check his mother was receiving every month,until he turned eighteen.
On his eighteenth birthday,his beloved mother,kicked him off her residence,which was bought with the money his father sent her,in order to provide him adequate education and a decent life.
Needless to say he had neither a decent life,nor education.
As a result,with no money,skills and with his spirit broken,he started working as a bouncer to make a living.
After a few years,disgusted by his surroundings,his job,his entire life,he bought a third hand truck shuttle and started working as an Independent Space Delivery Agent.
ISDA's were not much more than common bootleggers,handling all the jobs rejected by the delivery companies,often having to deliver merchandise that was illegal,dangerous or both,to very remote,or dangerous destinations.
During a trip to the other end of the galaxy,a malfunctioning auto pilot and some synth-weed,brought him straight to the central black hole,instead of circumnavigating it.
He woke up from his slumber,minutes away from the black hole's event horizon.
Recognizing the severity of the situation,he bypassed the auto pilot,gave the co-ordinances to earth and using the black hole's gravitational field as a slingshot,in conjunction with all the power his warp engines could give,he broke free from the gravity pull.
Only when he reached earth he realized that the speed he accumulated during this daredevil maneuver,distorted the time-space continuum,resulting in reaching earth 600 years before his time.
He instantly knew that he was stuck here-with his auto pilot off line,he didn't have the data to repeat the maneuver-even if he had the data,he wouldn't dare to!
So,he activated the ship's cloaking device and beamed down.
Soon,he found that although this earth of the past was rather primitive in many aspects,it was also a much better place to live,more lively,less strict,more...fun!
There was real beer,real weed,real women,real music...
He soon took a liking in Heavy Metal,ladies and wrestling.
As a former bouncer,he is not much of a threat to the real legends of the sport,but at least he can hold his own on the ring,give a good fight and beat those wrestlers fool enough to underestimate him....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holopain
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 pm

welcome to t.i.w.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:20 pm

welcome to tiw
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:48 am

welcome to tiw
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:11 am

welcome on board
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:01 am

welcome around... pretty detailed bio.
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Thank you all,nice to be here!   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm a bit busy with my job these days,but I will add more details later-you know,gimmics,entrances,create story lines...
I have thought of keeping a diary,so I can involve other characters and give ideas...it will take some time though,I'll have to study all your characters and the existing story lines! :-)
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Starter
Starter
Space Trucker

PostSubject: I forgot to state my build...   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm a Resistance character,but I need to train more,to fix some problems my initial,unguided training created :-)
Back to top Go down
PepeLemon
Starter
Starter
PepeLemon

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 pm

welcome!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"   Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Trucker says "Hey dudes!"
Page 1 of 1