Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locker room day dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Locker room day dream Empty
PostSubject: Locker room day dream   Locker room day dream I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm

ItchyScratchyBooty is in the back chilin and day dreaming of the upcoming match with xpunk ( i mean xpac) when he get to put the "Booty Scratch" pac.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Locker room day dream   Locker room day dream I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:21 am

ItchyScratchyBooty wrote:
ItchyScratchyBooty is in the back chilin and day dreaming of the upcoming match with xpunk ( i mean xpac) when he get to put the "Booty Scratch" pac.

xpac is at his locker room, with a big smile on his face. He got plan on how to beat the hell of that Bitch (I mean ItchyScratchyBooty).
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

PostSubject: Tensions builds   Locker room day dream I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am

Itchy Scratchy Booty gets up from his chair and walks over to X-pac locker and slams the door shut. (Itchy)“Anytime, Anyplace”, bring it on, just better bring some to get some. (Itchy to X-pac)Why don’t you go talk to the GM and tell him you want me to beat the living crap out of you. I can start now if you like, that when several other wrestlers separate the two. The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Locker room day dream   Locker room day dream I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:59 am

ItchyScratchyBooty wrote:
Itchy Scratchy Booty gets up from his chair and walks over to X-pac locker and slams the door shut. (Itchy)“Anytime, Anyplace”, bring it on, just better bring some to get some. (Itchy to X-pac)Why don’t you go talk to the GM and tell him you want me to beat the living crap out of you. I can start now if you like, that when several other wrestlers separate the two. The camera fades to black.

When the camera turns on again, xpac just smile at Itchy "Well.... I will be glad to settle it here BITCHY, but I am not going to waste my time and energy here, we will bring it in the ring.... & you talk to the GM. I have another cry baby to take care other than you, yeah... Its that Licky Lacky Lucky.... "

"Boys... Boys... let us go. I am not going to beat the hell out of him here. He is just another piece of crap BITCH..."

The wrestlers release them and both go to opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locker room day dream   Locker room day dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locker room day dream
Page 1 of 1