Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Note on locker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Note on locker Empty
PostSubject: Note on locker   Note on locker I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 am

ISB (Itchy Scratchy Booty) goes into the locker room Whistling “Bad to the bone” (by George Thorogood) he has with him a note, a box of candy and reef from a funeral home. ISB: “I'm going to leave these for DMT (Dead_Man Taker) ISB leaves the looker room laughing (LOL). Rubbing his hands together thinking in his mind finally some action, my fans will love it. LOL, LOL, LOL. NOTE: "DTM You have to bring some A-- to beat some A--. you can eat the candy before the match because you are s-w-e-e-t, DMT you should change you name to MCP (mr candy pants). Oh the "reef" you're going to need that because in our match i will destroy you and you will RIP!!!!!!!!". Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Note on locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note on locker   Note on locker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:33 pm

DTM i just wanted to give you your congrats on our match. One thing i do know i beat your A-- you win the match. thats all i have to say about that.
Back to top Go down

Note on locker
Page 1 of 1