Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room   Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 am

Lucky is excited to meet his new tag partner for the upcoming Annihilation Match. Lucky walks to The Grappler's locker room and knock the door.

Heya Grappler! Are you in there? I'm Lucky, and ahhh..... here to have some discussion over the match with Dark Skull and Johncena24.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

PostSubject: No one in...   Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 am

Lucky knocks few more time.

Emmm..... He must be out, maybe he goes to the gym for training. Lucky says to himself.

Lucky puts up a note to The Grappler.

Hi! I dropped by and you are not in. You can make a visit to my room anytime. Or, I will back some more time. See ya!
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

PostSubject: Visiting   Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:47 am

Lucky tries his luck again to meet The Grappler in his room.

Heya Grappler, are you in there?

After waiting for few minutes, Lucky slips in a piece of paper, writing down some strategies against the Dark Skull and Johncena24 tag team match.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
Lucky

PostSubject: Champagne   Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 am

Lucky is very happy with his first tag team match win. He walks to The Grappler's room and leaves a bottle of Champagne for the new friend. With the bottle, he sticks a note......

Thanks for the match my friend. You have done well. Our strategy seems working well in the match against JohnCena24 and DarkSkull, beat one to his last energy and follow by the other one. But, I never thought we could have pin down the strong DarkSkull, this is a bonus for both of us. Great job bro! And, enjoy your drinks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room   Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion in The Grappler's Locker Room
Page 1 of 1