Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open title challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

Open title challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:16 am

Here's how this one goes:

We start a new title (I'm calling it the TIW 24/7 Championship) and ANYone can challenge for it.. even the commentators if you want! Any time you log in check the last message and see who the current champion is and post a roleplay saying who you want to attack him/her and whether they manage to pin him/her down or make him/her submit. The 24/7 champ is accompanied by a private referee at all times because they may be jumped by a challenger any time and at any place... get creative!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: 24/7 Title   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:22 am

We are seeing the ring from a far corner as the camera zooms in on the newly-created TIW 24/7 Title. The officials are displaying the rugged-looking belt and showing it to the referee staff who will be accompanying the champ in shifts all through the day every day of the week. Amidst all the celebration and photo shooting, the arena lights suddenly dim and thunder roars across the speakers. Sounds of heavy rain cover the noise of the crowd and lightning flashes as a wolf howls and lights gradually fade in. DaWolf is seen squatting on a turnbuckle stalking the official with the belt in his hand. The other officials panic and step back while the unlucky one turns around and is met with a Flying Shoulder Tackle that drops him down.

DaWolf picks up the opponent and hits him neck-first onto the mat, then folds him backwards in a bow-and-arrow stance executing an EXCRUCIATING Moon-Howl!

The official has no other choice but to tap out as one of the referees assimilates the situation and hands the belt to DaWolf. All of a sudden, the lights go out and when they're back DaWolf is out of sight with all the staff checking on the injured official.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: I want to re-introduce this 24/7 title challenge just for the sake of having more people RP without having to go through feuds. We used to have it in a previous wrestling RPG and it really got the number of posts higher in a short time. If you want to win this title, just post a message saying how you got it from the current champ. If two people post at the same time, the one who posted before is the champ.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Mank Goes inside the ring to attack Da Wolf

Mank lifts up DaWolf on his shoulders to perform a Powerbomb twice
and throwing him down to the mat one more time with a devastating Double Powerbomb!!

Mank gets behind his opponent lifts him into a suplex
and twists him to a slam executing LEGENDARY Protomank!!

Mank tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
MANK WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DAWOLF!!!!

The new Champ is Mank!!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Mank grabs the 24/7 title and leaves the scene with the private ref. The arena lights dim out then a lightning bolt and thunder break the silence. The lights come back on to reveal no one remaining at the scene.

Backstage, Mank is opening a door to head to his locker when he is greeted by a flying table that smacks him in the face. DaWolf shortly comes out and shakes his head still feeling the effects of Manks recent finishers. He picks up Mank and they both climp the table.

DaWolf tucks Mank's head under his armpit
then snaps it down through the wooden table breaking it into pieces
executing a MORTAL Head In The Dirt!

DaWolf covers Mank as the ref gives him the 3-count and hands him the title.

Before leaving, DaWolf leans down closer to Mank and whispers to him:

I told you I always came back!
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 pm

*As DaWolf gets back in his locker laughing with his title, he hears a noise behind him, from a table ...*

Thunderhawk runs on the table and jumps
hitting DaWolf with both feet in a violent Dropkick from Table !

Thunderhawk grabs DaWolf by his arms
and with a snap of his arms throws him on the lockers with a powerful Irish Whip on Lockers !

*The hit locker falls on the floor*

Thunderhawk puts DaWolf's head under his arm
and falls backwards making his head collide on the fallen locker with a violent DDT on Locker !

Thunderhawl lifts DaWolf vertically
and slams him head-first on the locker in a devastating Brainbuster on Locker !

Thunderhawk tries a pinning manuever
Referee starts counting ...
... 1 ...
... 2 ...
... 3 ...

*The referee gives victory to Thunderhawk that gets the belt ... waiting to be beaten up*

(OOC : sorry if i invented some TWG-style moves, but it's just too "funny" XD)
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 am

OOC: Yeah no problem. This is supposed an area for creativity the way you see fit. It is mainly to encourage members to get active whether they are on the Annihilation or TIW roster. It's also a nice way for getting back at an opponent you wouldn't normally beat in a match Smile
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:58 am

Thunderhawk is walking around in the backstage area when he is suddenly thrown off his feet as a big baseball bat hits him square on the nose. He falls down squirming in pain and bleeding from the nose as Camilla Parkins rushes in and covers him while the ref gives the 3-count.

Camillla jumps in excitement then grabs the belt and runs off with the ref following her closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open title challenge   Open title challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open title challenge
Page 1 of 1