Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choice Words

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Choice Words Empty
PostSubject: Choice Words   Choice Words I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:59 pm

*Suicide!! heads to the ring with a big smile on his face and the fedration title in his grasp*

Suicide!!:Hell Yeah,I tod you what would happen,i escaped before Darth Scepter out of the steel cage,i told him he wouldn't get out first and it seems that i've been right latey,Darth i have been through this same feelings you feel you prabably have,i won the whole tournament and then lost, you did all that work just to see me walk away with the belt, but unlike your loss mine was unjust but since i'm a good competitor i bounced back and gained another title shot and became champion,well good luck,but the way things are going i would consider retiring early because if you can't get it done once it counts the you don't derseve to walk down the ramp or lace up a pair os boots

Suicide!!:onto his partner Mank,Mank also did the same thing ,as well as their partner Israha,Congratulations on the title big guy,but to get back on point Mank,Darth and Israha 3 members of the Legion won 3 of the 4 tournaments and to make matters worse they already hold the tag titles and the world title with Manks chance to win the international belt,I want to say that my long time enemy Mank is going to lose but truly i don't believe he will,to many peoples shock i think he is going to catch Johnny,who really hasn't had hard compitition so far,so mank good luck i hope you lose but i know you'll win

Suicide!!:Before people start woundering wheather or not Suicide!! will keep on winning look at my last few match victorys,in my last 5 matches i've beat,Darth Scepter,K@n3,Fang and BMG,Johnny Nitro and Soul_Edge and Thunderhawk,so i think anyone that wants to step into the ring with me please believe that you wont be walking away with a victory,i don't care if it Prince of Shadows or batistaundertaker you won't last in a fight with Suicide!! as all of thoughs 7 men found out, so a word to all you guys in the back step up your game if you want the fame meaning you want the gold prove you've earned it

Suicide!!:This is a message to All of T.I.W. wrestlers in the back i'm without a #1 contender so bring the heat in your next match ,and maybe you'll get the pleasure of geting your ass handed too you back and forth the T.I.W. arena from the Champion of this Federation Suicide!!

*Suicide!! heads back up the entrance ramp*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Choice Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice Words   Choice Words I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:41 pm