Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mank's declaration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:48 am

After the sounds of thunders and pyrotechnics on each corner of the ring, the reflectors show a figure in the center.

"Ladies and gentleman, here i am to change the history of this Fed. Mank is here to crush them all!. Be prepared, everyone will be destroyed, your heroes, the ones you hate, the ones you ask why they're here. It's time to show real power here. Everyone who dares to be on my way to the top are blind enough to see what is Power. So Be ready, because the destruction will start soon"

After that, darkness filled again the ring.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:02 pm

*pyrotechnics hit as indestructible by disterbed (Suicide!!'s theme song ) starts playing and Suicide!! comes down the ramp with a microphone*

commentator- thats the music of suicide!! what does he want?

Suicide!!- blah,blah,blah i would welcome to the fed but i truely dont care, your talking about how you will be making history or destroying people when your havent proven your skills i've put people in hospital longer than you've been a wrestler to really ump start your career in this fed how about you take on the a real opponent like me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Mank - whenever u want lets find out if u fight better than talking trash.

Last edited by Mank on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error :P)
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Suicide- bring it on
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:53 am

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of Itchy Scratchy Booty’s greatest victories and most powerful moves. Flash bulbs go off every where and the fans in attendance erupt with a chant of Itchy, Itchy, Itchy, Itchy

Commentator #1: I hate it when this guy comes out the fan go crazy and they just won’t shut up Gee!!!

Commentator #2: Well some people like a winner and there are people like you, shut up and just let the people enjoy it.

Itchy makes his way down the ramp to the ring slapping hands with the fans and giving out a few hugs and kisses to the ladies.(all the while Bad To The Bone it playing in the back ground) He climbs in the ring and ask Suicide for the mike, who hands it over with some caution. Itchy steps back and greets the fans they again erupt chanting his name Itchy, Itchy, Itchy, Itchy, he wave his hands and arms to quiet the crowd Commentator #1: thank GOD I was beginning to get sick to my stomach. Itchy to Suicide: Hey look Suicide I know you got your little feud with going Mank’s and I didn’t come out here to get into it with you. I came out here to say thank you first of all to our military troops, and secondly to the thousands of fans in attendance and the millions of Itchy fan watching around world. As for you Suicide you stand out here in the ring bumping your gums (I, I, I, A, A, A,) talking loud and saying nothing. Maybe you should go to the locker room and see what that guy (Mank) just did to your stuff. (Itchy LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL and drops the mike) A cut camera show the home viewer the locker room just before Itchy made his way to the ring. (he opens a bag of cow dong and spreads it all over the inside of Suicide’s gym bag and the places it back in his locker and drops the bag on the floor. (Itchy Evil laugh Camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: nice one   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 am

OOC: really funny, poor suicide Razz Laughing Thx boys for helping me with this
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 am

* Suicide!! violently grabs the mic

Suicide!!-Itchy i really dont have a problem with you be we can make one as for you mank well mabe you go to the parking lot and see what i did to your car you know what i'll show you

*plays the video of him destroying a his car with a lead pipe*

Suicide!!- dont ever mess with my stuff again or it will be you i'm wrecking with that pipe
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 am

Mank - Hmmm better u check out next time before saying u did something. U should be training before u get destroyed by me, or by the guy u just destroyed his car... I use a Bike, dumb guy
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 am

Suicide!!- then whos car did i destroyed oops sorry Itchy
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:05 am

Sudenly Shadow Of The Day hits the arena. Shadow_Warrior comes from backsatge and stands in the entrance.

It is mine Suicide!!. Or better saying it was mine. You think you're the boss arround here?? That you can do whatever you want?? Then somebody needs to teach you a lesson. And guess what that one is gonna be me. So Saturday i have some things to solve with Alive Insanity and you should have your second match of the title tournament but Tuesday...Tuesday you are mine!!! You wanted a fight?? You got it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://totalimpactwrestling.forumotion.net
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:09 am

Mank - Well, Suicide!!, good luck on that... but awfully u won't be my first victim... Time to look for another one. Any voluntary to be crushed???
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:55 am

Wait there Mank. Perhaps we can make a deal and you face Suicide!! this Saturday. Teaching him a lesson for me. What do you say??
Back to top Go down
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:57 am

Glad i parked my car accross the street (evil LOL LOL LOL )he say me standing next to that car i was just checking the interior.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 am

Mank - will be a pleasure to teach him some respect. This saturday will be blood in the ring
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:55 am

Then it's a deal. And if my impresions aren't wrong...and usually they're not...prepare for a beat of a lifetime Suicide!!
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:21 am

Suicide!!- finally i get a challenge
i dont care if i got to beat both of you are once the same thing is going to happen
"Referee starts counting...
SUICIDE!! WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS:YOUR NAME HERE"

Last edited by Suicide!! on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Of Shadows
Admin
Admin
Prince Of Shadows

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:24 am

Yeah yeah...keep dreaming.

Shadow_Warrior starts laughing and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 pm

* Suicide!! grabs a microphone*

Suicide!!-im not done talking to you Shadow_Warrior looks like you dodged a bullet, you got your boy to fight me , when will you man up and fight me yourself stop sending you goons to do your work
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 am

Mank - I'm not his boy, i work for no one, but i like to shut up the guys like u, lot of blah blah blah and no action... Let's see if after saturday u still talk that much... 2 more days u can keep your blah blah blah, use them wisely
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Suicide!!- you know what im done hearing this noise im done talking it let my skills and trainning prove y my words and so cocky by the way i wish you the best of luck lol who am i kidding i dont care if you got shot on your way to the ring
i hope you dont hate me Robert for taking out your whole roster
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Mank - Suicide!! done talking... OMG a Miracle just happened... Seems like me coming here will help this fed with some problems... MWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: final words   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:12 am

Mank wrote:
Mank - Suicide!! done talking... OMG a Miracle just happened... Seems like me coming here will help this fed with some problems... MWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

*Suicice!! makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic*

Commentator 1- aw why is this guy out here
commentator 2- probably to run down hi next opponent

Suicide!!- mank to day you need to bring everything because im going to destroy you and only thing left to even prove you were here will be the blood staind mat but the real thing ,i came out to talk about mank running his mouth the only good thing about manks time in TIW is that after today it would be over, i was being the bigger man and leave it all in the ring then i here him running his mouth again ..... hey mank you wanna make jokes stop me if your have heard this one

* Suicide!! grabs the camera guy giving him a backbreaker stunning him
then drives the camera guy 's face into the mat with a reverse sto executing
LEGENDARY Insant Death!! *

Suicide!!- im sorry to say your death won't be so instant mank hahahaha(evil laugh)
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:08 am

Mank - The only thing u will be sorry will be being on my way to the top... After the match the only thing u will be able to say is OUCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mank's declaration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mank's declaration   Mank's declaration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mank's declaration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: In Ring-
Jump to: