Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TIW Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

TIW Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: TIW Aftermath   TIW Aftermath I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 am

A camera team is walking through the backstage area of Total Impact Wrestling.

Suddenly a lockerroom door is thrown out of its angles, almost hit the interviewer.

M.B.Docq appears in the door.

The Interviewer takes the cange and approaches him

"M.B.Docq, may I ask you what is happening in there?"

"Let me say it like this. Nbubanga is letting out some of his anger.

But don't worry, he will cool down soon.

Now I may say something.About what happened at TIW.

We where down the at the ring, to make sure nothing unfair happens. Nbubanga wpuld have won if it wasn't for the distraction that Darkskull, 4Real and the other guy brought to the match.

I mean, take a look at Nbubanga. You can throw a nuke at him and he would still be standung,smiling and then come and crush you.

The only way PoS could have won against him was be running and escaping the cage. Their is no greater power in the whole Federation of Total Impact Wrestling.

We went to TIW to take what belongs to us and what happened?

This looser Darkskull who wons his first match ever runs down the ramp with a sledgehammer and tries to play a part in the big guys game? At the rematch, we will be prepared for everything. You come with wappens? Hell we will bring our own. And this time it will be a fair 1-Fall Match. Nbubanga will crush the current champ and pin him, 1-2-3. That's all what will happen.

And for the next Annihialtion, be prepared to witness something great.

And now...go.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

TIW Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIW Aftermath   TIW Aftermath I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:47 am

NOD interfired, I, 4Real and PepeLemon did it too.. whats the prob?? My sledgehammer only teach you a lesson... now shut up... your friend Nbubanga haven't shoulder to the title but POS does...
Back to top Go down

TIW Aftermath
Page 1 of 1