Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showtime approaches ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Showtime approaches ... Empty
PostSubject: Showtime approaches ...   Showtime approaches ... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:51 am

18 : 34 ...

parking lot :
*a camera shows a silver car stopping in the parking lot. The front door opens and Hawk comes down in suit. He closes the door and locks the car. He watchs the arena, takes a deep breath and gets in.*

18 : 42 ...

gym :
*the camera shows hawk walking to the gym for prematch training. He pushes the door, takes off his shirt and starts punching the sandbag. He turns back and points at the camera ...*

Hawk : "can you stop it ? i would like to concentrate a bit."

A reporter comes running into the gym: "Sir ! Sir ! just a couple of questions ..."

Hawk : "Quickly, then, i dont have much time."

Reporter : "Sure ... so, your appearance in the show is in more or less in one hour and a half ... you will finally have an official match with your enemy, Suicide!! ... what are your feelings right now ?"

Hawk : "Well, i am self-confident, but i am also a bit tense ... Suicide is a good wrestler and i respect him in the ring ... he is able to create the surprise at any ime, even if i hope, and i am almost sure, that i will outmatch him tonight."

Reporter : "A very important match. You have been fighting in the backstage for a week, and now you will finally be face to face on the ring to show who is the best between you two. Anything you want to say to your opponent ?"

Hawk : "Yes. Suicide, as i already said, be careful to your health, and get ready to lose. Else, I wish you good luck for tonight and shall the best one win !"

Reporter : "Thank you, sir ..."

*Hawk nods his head and closes the gym door.*

to be continued ...
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Pre-match   Showtime approaches ... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 am

around 20:10 ....

gym :
*camera shows a staff member that goes to the gym. he knocks on the door.

Hawk : "What ?"
Man : "Sorry, to disturb you, sir, bit it is time for the show ..."
Hawk watches the clock : "Ok, thank you." He gets up and exits, closing the gym door. He heads to the arena. "Here we are, Suicide ... at last !"

around 20:45 ...

backstage :
Suicide's enteance music stops ringing in the arena, and Hawk arrives to the arena entrance. He cracks his neckbones and his fingers and takes a deep breath, pointing a finger to the sky, and snaps his fingers.
It seems like a thunder rumbles in the arena. Hawk can hear the fan cheers, before his music starts playing and he enters the arena, followed by a shower of sparks.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Aftermath   Showtime approaches ... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:54 pm

20:48 ...

the ring.
Hawk stands on his feet after Suicide hit him with the hammer. He holds his injured arm and wipes blood flowing from his face. He grabs a mike :
"Suicide !!!! I always thought that you were a coward, but i didnt think that you would be so ridiculous to flee a match like this ... you just obtained more time to live, but i want you to know that I will come to seek my revenge ... sooner than what you think."

He screams in pain for some broken bones in his arm. He pushes away the doctors and leaves the ring.

"I forgot ... i think i heard somebody incitating that bastard ... was it one of you ?" he says, pointing at the commentators.
Michael Richardson points at Daniel Mathews. Hawk nods and leaves the ring ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showtime approaches ...   Showtime approaches ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showtime approaches ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Impact Wrestling :: Role Playing :: Locker Room-
Jump to: