Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drop the Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Drop the Cage Empty
PostSubject: Drop the Cage   Drop the Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:29 pm

*Suicide!! heads to the ring after he stops to get a mic*

Suicide!!: Darth...Darth...DARTH,soon we will settle everything that has been said between the Legion and Me but its not about that,in the end its not about the Legion or the Wolf Pack or even the fact its in a steel cage but its the fact that in Champion and your not

Suicide!!: Drop the CAGE!!

*The steel cage hanging above the ring slowly drops down and surrounds Suicide!! with 4 Sides of Steel Cage*

Suicide!!: Do you have the skills,the speed,the power,the mindset to beat me in a match in which to win you must escape.....

Suicide!!: I've been attacked 5 or 6 times,and broke a few ribs but i have always came back better and ready for more,do you truly think you can beat an opponent that can always find a way out?

Suicide!!:On Tuesday i walk in to Annihation no fear in my eyes just a belt on my shoulder and i'll see former member stable members former enemys even new faces but rest assure i will not take my eyes off the prize of beating you on your own show inside a steel cage and walk out as i walked in T.I.W. Federation

*Suicide!! climbs over the steel cage *

Suicide!!:Still Your T.I.W. Federation Champion Suicide!!,Darth Scepter good luck because not god not jesus not The Legions can save you once the cage drops down in the end Suicide!! always gets catches up with you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
ItchyScratchyBooty
Regular RPer
Regular RPer
ItchyScratchyBooty

Drop the Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop the Cage   Drop the Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 am

ISB: Suicide!! go into Annihation and show them you can walk the walk as well as talk the talk
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

Drop the Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop the Cage   Drop the Cage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:55 am

Suicide!!: ISB you know damn well i can walk the walk just as well as i talk the talk and tomarrow Darth,the Legion,Annihation and the whole F*cking T.I.W. will see that Suicide!! is real and is not faking once he says he is the the true champion of this Federation

Suicide!!: Nice seeing you ISB maybe our paths will cross again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
Sponsored content

Drop the Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop the Cage   Drop the Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop the Cage
Page 1 of 1