Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Escaping the cage...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Israha
Starter
Starter
Israha

Escaping the cage... Empty
PostSubject: Escaping the cage...   Escaping the cage... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 am

"Cold and merciless..."

Familiar environment of shadowy basement gives shivers to everyone, who dares to look into it. So does the frightening voice of Lost Soul.

"I like steel. Basically, it is very close to me in its nature. It its cold and merciless nature...

I'm looking forward to enter this steel cage next Tuesday. For a killer, there is nothing more satisfying than to have his future victim where he can't run away from. Lucky is about to feel the touch of Nothingness on his own skin...because talking about escaping the cage, he won't be able to do so, althought he may die tryin'. "

Silence embraces Israha for a few seconds.

"The Legion of Tarfield is going to conquer T.I.W. It is only a matter of time, as I foretold..."
Back to top Go down
the_undertaker_
the_undertaker_

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the cage...   Escaping the cage... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 am

the_undertaker_:haha..you just forgot something..there's always the N.O.D to stop all of ya..and the only stable that will prevail..is none other than the N.O.D!
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Small Time Legend
Small Time Legend
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the cage...   Escaping the cage... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

well it seems now NOD will think better in their actions... Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the cage...   Escaping the cage... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaping the cage...
Page 1 of 1