Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts of a CHAMP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Nitro
New Comer

Thoughts of a CHAMP Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of a CHAMP   Thoughts of a CHAMP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:59 am

*Backstage interview with the reigning TIW International Champ, Johnny Nitro*
Camila Parkins:With just a few days before the start of the new season Johnny, what are your thoughts about the recent changes in TIW?
Johnny Nitro : Camila...i see you're new around here...in case you don't know, i'm the TIW International Champion.Show me some respect b*tch!
*Camila looks to Nitro in shock*
Johnny Nitro : Now, back to business.From what i've heard, the no.1 contendership match for MY International title is held Tuesday, live on Annihilation.I don't care who wins that match.For that matter, i don't even know who my possible opponents are.That's how much i care about that match.I'll continue what i did during the season break : PARTY!I'll party and drink and get laid...that's what life is all about!I'll worry about my opponent later.For now i'm just enjoying the glory...
*Johnny Nitro leaves Camila stunned and goes to his locker room*
Back to top Go down

Thoughts of a CHAMP
Page 1 of 1