Total Impact Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Impact Wrestling - Only The Brave Survive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Champions Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Admin
Admin
Suicide!!

New Champions Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: New Champions Thoughts   New Champions Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:16 pm

Daniel Mathews: Its the new Federation Champion Suicide!!
Micheal Richardson: I wouldn't call him champ because he didn't beat the M.B. Docq
Daniel Mathews: He has the title which makes him the champion

*Suicide!! grabs the microphone off the announcers table and heads for the ring*

Suicide!!: HAHAHAHA i told you, i took Thunderhawk to the edge of the abyss ,and look who returned with the Federation Title,i need to address something though, M.B. Docq i get it ,you're scared that without thunderhawk behind you your skills can't match mine ,and thats right ,but that does not give you the ring to attack me after my match or run away and hide once you found out i had another shot you and your title ,but you know what....have fun because if your scared of me just wait till you meet Johnny Nitro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kjpunks
M.B.Docq
M.B.Docq

New Champions Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Champions Thoughts   New Champions Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 am

M.B.Docq is shown on the TitanTron.

"Suicide.
Is something wrong with your brain? Did I hit you that hard with the belt?That the only thing coming out of your mouth is B-S?

I'm not scared of anyone. You may jump me from behind but that's all you or anyone else can do.

There are reasons for what I did.

You know, that I fought without a contract? I asked for my well-deserved contract improvement, but Robert and The Secretary had to discuss it out. That's why I did a statement on BMG. I can takeout anyone.

For giving you the title, the reason is. I don't want to carry around a peace of metal that even the caretaker could challenge me for.

For hitting you with it. It's easy. I can't stand you and the way you behave yourself.

So you better keep your mouth shut or I will take that little peace of metal and stick it straight up your ass, after I beat you up.

And yes. For now my focus is on Johnny Nitro..or more specific at his INTERNATIONAL TITLE.

So at everyone in the tournament. Better be ready to be beaten by me."
Back to top Go down

New Champions Thoughts
Page 1 of 1